(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

In NYC we used to have these things..

i-346b6e10ac832f43b71d6280437e5ee5-watertower.jpg

Don't forget to calculate in your gas costs into the hauling and see how it plays out for delivery.

That's essentially what I'll have to get and fill myself. It just won't sit on top of my house :lol

There is a **** ton to consider and figure out. Blah....:gah:

Not a bad choice, however I feel that I need to let Gibby pick it, to make things right. I don't want him to be mad at me...

You can donate it to me.

I'm currently battling the well I get my water from (I live rural) going dry. Going through long periods of not having water. Been showering a lot at my Moms and we're having to do laundry at a laundromat now, forever from here on out actually. Its a shocking change to your way of life when running water is suddenly not a given. 3 minute showers, rare toilet flushes :)monkey4) and any other possible way to conserve is the new norm now.

There is no way in Hell we can afford to drill a well of our own, so right now we're looking into getting a tank system set up where I'm gonna have to haul and store water. Its gonna be big expense and a lot of work but a fraction of what drilling a well costs. Sux big time :monkey4

Hauling water come winter is gonna be awful I fear.
Oh man, I had no idea! I thought you were just making a joke. I didn't realize you really did stink! What about collecting rain water to fill one of those things, instead of hauling water? I don't know how often it rains by you. We've been getting lots of rain this summer...
I'm so glad I don't have to worry about that. I'm happy to pay for city water...

Not a bad choice, however I feel that I need to let Gibby pick it, to make things right. I don't want him to be mad at me...

Oh man, I had no idea! I thought you were just making a joke. I didn't realize you really did stink! What about collecting rain water to fill one of those things, instead of hauling water? I don't know how often it rains by you. We've been getting lots of rain this summer...
I'm so glad I don't have to worry about that. I'm happy to pay for city water...
F_200704_April07Ed__223200a.jpg

:lol

You can donate it to me.

I'm currently battling the well I get my water from (I live rural) going dry. Going through long periods of not having water. Been showering a lot at my Moms and we're having to do laundry at a laundromat now, forever from here on out actually. Its a shocking change to your way of life when running water is suddenly not a given. 3 minute showers, rare toilet flushes :)monkey4) and any other possible way to conserve is the new norm now.

There is no way in Hell we can afford to drill a well of our own, so right now we're looking into getting a tank system set up where I'm gonna have to haul and store water. Its gonna be big expense and a lot of work but a fraction of what drilling a well costs. Sux big time :monkey4

Hauling water come winter is gonna be awful I fear.

That blows. :(

That's essentially what I'll have to get and fill myself. It just won't sit on top of my house :lol

There is a **** ton to consider and figure out. Blah....:gah:

Man I bet. Wish I could lend a hand ...

Spread_the_Love.gif

Gotta have the essentials. :rock

I like that! I'll probably never buy a house since mom is giving me hers. It's already too big for us both now that my aunt and cousins moved away. I got 3 spare rooms. But I made those into my LEGO rooms. :lol :lol

I like that! I'll probably never buy a house since mom is giving me hers. It's already too big for us both now that my aunt and cousins moved away. I got 3 spare rooms. But I made those into my LEGO rooms. :lol :lol

Dibs on the super hero one when I visit !

Back