(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So this is fun. The *******s buying my house have been stringing us along with a closing date and now tell us that they NEED to close on this Friday. The people we're buying from can't be out till next Wednesday. So basically we're homeless for 5 days and have nowhere to put out stuff. Every mover in town is booked solid for two weeks as well.

FUUUUUUCK!!!!!!

re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

So this is fun. The *******s buying my house have been stringing us along with a closing date and now tell us that they NEED to close on this Friday. The people we're buying from can't be out till next Wednesday. So basically we're homeless for 5 days and have nowhere to put out stuff. Every mover in town is booked solid for two weeks as well.

FUUUUUUCK!!!!!!

You should perform a demonic ritual before you leave so they're stuck with a malicious paranormal entity when they move in.

FUUUUUUCK!!!!!!

A friend of mine here just went through that, and he was not happy to say the least. I can't imagine how ticked off I'd be if that were to be aimed at me.

On a more serious note, do you have any friends or relatives you can stay with for those five days?

How can they be allowed to change the terms like that?

Can they still walk away if you don't comply?

What a mess MC. It seems like dealing with most folks just turns into a hassle.

I love how those figures look but I am glad I got rid of them. There is no way you could afford them all the way they're just putting them out one right after another.

IM will always be red and gold to me. Not all this other crap. Reminds me too much of the PT clones. :lol

e919021b01350a0acf080b303f99cf18.jpg

Boo :(

Just checking in. Still alive.

Good to hear :rock
I appreciate Ford did a no frills challenge :rock
Ford seems like a no frills guy all the damn time. Wonder if he is fun at parties at least?
That wasn't Vegas! It was that **** hole Albuquerque. :(

Oh ****, you're right. Bah, it all the ****ing desert. What's the difference?

I'd rather be in the Vegas desert than Albuquerque desert. :lol

True I was in Albuquerque once and it was the definition of depressing.
:lol

Albuquerque is THAT bad.

FUUUUUUCK!!!!!!

That ******! You can stay with me if you wanna come to New Mexico. We can go see Albuquerque together :)

IM will always be red and gold to me. Not all this other crap. Reminds me too much of the PT clones. :lol

To be fair in the comics he has used other suits that weren't that so I don't mind much. I like the clones so another reason I suppose it doesn't bother me. :lol

To be fair in the comics he has used other suits that weren't that so I don't mind much. I like the clones so another reason I suppose it doesn't bother me. :lol

I remember seeing other armor throughout the years in the comics. They just didn't throw them all in at one time like IM 3 did. :lol

Pretty cool that Sideshow is taking a note from Hot Toys and doing a shipping soon photo. :clap

NewArrivals_SixthScale_081914.jpg

Speaking of, my HB PF charged and should ship today!

Nice to Star Wars dominate that image regardless of PT or OT.

I have all the armors from Iron Man 1, Iron Man 2, and Avengers. I have the main one from Iron Man 3, Mark 42, coming in a few days and I like the Silver Centurion armor, but most of these Iron Man 3 armors do nothing for me at all. I was tempted to get Iron Patriot, but he was stupid in the movie.

I remember seeing other armor throughout the years in the comics. They just didn't throw them all in at one time like IM 3 did. :lol

This is true. :lol

Pretty cool that Sideshow is taking a note from Hot Toys and doing a shipping soon photo. :clap

NewArrivals_SixthScale_081914.jpg

I've noticed they have started doing this. Pretty cool. That Batman figure is pretty good. I like that color choice for Batman more than the Black/Grey.

I have all the armors from Iron Man 1, Iron Man 2, and Avengers. I have the main one from Iron Man 3, Mark 42, coming in a few days and I like the Silver Centurion armor, but most of these Iron Man 3 armors do nothing for me at all. I was tempted to get Iron Patriot, but he was stupid in the movie.

Only way I'd keep buying them now is to use them as flip bait to make ordering the stuff from Weta a little cheaper on the wallet or track down other older LOTR pieces.

Back