(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

10626569_10204327474525556_8004989209716672490_n.jpg

O MY G O S H!!

I just saw your ALS bucket video, punkg. That cannot be unseen. dear jesus who are thou in heaven, why have you forsaken me?? :pray::rotfl:rotfl

Holy ****, punk. You're ALS ice challenge video. :lol

Here's the link to my video.

https://flic.kr/p/oCgCJ7
:lol Awesome! I like your shirt, too...

What's a webcam?
Kenbenobi :thwak UTtoyfan

That thing on your computer that I hack into to watch everything you do.
Fixed! :lecture

i don't have that. my computer is old.
LIAR! You just said last week that you bought a new computer!

O MY G O S H!!

I just saw your ALS bucket video, punkg. That cannot be unseen. dear jesus who are thou in heaven, why have you forsaken me?? :pray::rotfl:rotfl
I hate you.

Holy ****, punk. You're ALS ice challenge video. :lol
I hate you, too.

WHY do I hate you both? It's simple. I don't read Facebook. I would have had no idea that Punk challenged me. But cuz you guys posted about it, I went to watch the video. Which I obviously now regret...
I don't know how I can do this without breaking the 24 hour rule. I live alone, and hate my neighbors (seriously--they are both old fogies). I'm not going to get soaking wet at work. I can easily do it on Saturday, when I'm with friends. I don't see myself doing it sooner... I'll see what I can do...
I will get my revenge, Steve! Oh yes I will!!!

He texted me about it. But you guys posted about it way before he texted me...
I'm warning you guys! I will challenge at least one other person in the cantina!!! So start making some ice! I'm coming for you!!!

Kenbenobi :thwak UTtoyfan

Fixed! :lecture

LIAR! You just said last week that you bought a new computer!

WHY do I hate you both? It's simple. I don't read Facebook. I would have had no idea that Punk challenged me. But cuz you guys posted about it, I went to watch the video. Which I obviously now regret...
I don't know how I can do this without breaking the 24 hour rule. I live alone, and hate my neighbors (seriously--they are both old fogies). I'm not going to get soaking wet at work. I can easily do it on Saturday, when I'm with friends. I don't see myself doing it sooner... I'll see what I can do...
I will get my revenge, Steve! Oh yes I will!!!

How would you know? You died. :monkey3

I just donated money. It's what I do. **** videos and your new fangled technological terrors and smart phoneys.

Back