(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

I've done it many times. It's kind of sad that Mack (undoubtedly the biggest Hellboy fan in the thread) has called twice today and been denied both times. Everyone, myself included, that is trying to alter our flex payment plan by chatting, has had success. I suggested he do the same...

Oh man, Craig should be the first to get this thing in! Don't they know he is the Hellboy guru!?! You think they would be glad to do it since he ordered 2 of them.

I thnk the issue was that only the exclusive is ready to ship, and the regular is a couple weeks out still. If he's got both in one order...

Er... Okay... Maybe all of it! :horror

I wouldn't mind upgrading my Ben, Vader, and Luke since yours have nice sabers... but I saw you mention you would get a list to JJJ so I thought I would wait to inquire until he was done getting what he wanted.

I thnk the issue was that only the exclusive is ready to ship, and the regular is a couple weeks out still. If he's got both in one order...

Ah, perhaps. If the exclusive was limited to one per person that might be it. If not, I'm sure he would've ordered 2 exclusives.

I wouldn't mind upgrading my Ben, Vader, and Luke since yours have nice sabers... but I saw you mention you would get a list to JJJ so I thought I would wait to inquire until he was done getting what he wanted.

Those three were not inexpensive, and I know you're a bargain shopper. Waiting to hear from Sean regarding just the Amanaman and Ewoks, then I'll post a list maybe?

Also, waiting for the customary jabs at fury for being such an indecisive flippity floppity collector... :rotfl

Same here. I checked my junk folder too. No go Ben. :(

Thanks punk. I figured chances were pretty slim. If he has a second round of picks, it should be happening right around this time.

The quote is "All too easy." :vader

Where has Ken been?

Darth Waller
Posts 5,683
UTtoyfan
Posts 5,391
furystorm
Posts 5,283
Kenbenobi
Posts 5,033
FLOSI
Posts 4,515
Boba Ben
Posts 3,725
jimjimmyjones85
Posts 3,693
MadCow
Posts 3,077
punkg42
Posts 2,273
King Darkness
Posts 1,812
The Josh
Posts 1,730
galactiboy
Posts 1,610
YoNoSe
Posts 1,483
gibby
Posts 1,460
VASith
Posts 1,163
themlgcjay
Posts 972
devilof76
Posts 931
Shropt

Wow, I had given up hope but I got in on the second round lottery for Tyler Stout GotG poster! Just the regular for me. Wish I could help out one of you guys. I enjoy reading the conversation in here. I'm like a fly on the wall.

Back