(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

I believe, with Fury's help, I have just completed my vintage loose set. All original, all accessories vintage!! My goal will be to replace any figures that have glaring defects but for now, I best be getting that display cabinet built.

:panic: :yess:

Selling an Artoo is so freeing. Thank you.

The purge begins Thursday! :horror

I still have an ESB carded AFA which I'm sure I'll keep, as it was a gift. Also have a tri logo AFA I'm gonna part with... ;)

I still have an ESB carded AFA which I'm sure I'll keep, as it was a gift. Also have a tri logo AFA I'm gonna part with... ;)

Something carded will take up an entire room in your new tiny digs, better sell it all. :lol

Damn teefury!!

b-mco-snow-wars.png

:panic: :yess:

The purge begins Thursday! :horror

Ooh, whatcha purging?!?! ;)

You gotta keep at least 1 of the carded AFA figures. That tri-logo is gorgeous.

Damn teefury!!

b-mco-snow-wars.png

That's good... REALLY GOOD

I guess Winter Soldier is on digital now. I really want to watch it. But I know I'll buy the Blu-ray in a few weeks. :lol :lol

Don't fall into their trap. **** digital!

I never buy digital. Even though you own it, I still feel like I don't. I need a physical copy. I'm really bad about it with books. I could save alot of money with a Kindle but then i wont have a sweet library when im older. What if the power goes out! All that knowledge lost...

I believe, with Fury's help, I have just completed my vintage loose set. All original, all accessories vintage!! My goal will be to replace any figures that have glaring defects but for now, I best be getting that display cabinet built.
awesome congrats! cant wait to see that display!

Congrats I have one figure with a repro accessorie but NEVER will replace that one unless I win a huge lottery. Can't wait to see the cabinet.

I want to work on my vintage set now! :gah: :panic:

Well.....duh.....what else would it be........

giphy.gif

Congrats!

:horror

Damn teefury!!

b-mco-snow-wars.png

I already bought two SW shirts this month. :panic:

Her set was better when it was vintage.

Agreed. I wouldn't come on her if she paid me. :monkey1

I am probably the minority but I prefer the current crazy version of her

Digital is the future you old fogey. :lecture

:lol

If they can work out the compression issues it could be.

Yeah, I played with iTunes downloads for a few years. Now I'm back to vinyl. Old is in, baby! :lol

:lecture

George-Costanza-clapping.gif

Not a bad price. I think you should do it Rick. Maybe offer the guy $30 and see ?

It is one of FLOSI's best !

I am probably the minority but I prefer the current crazy version of her

2qmdno4.jpg

Back