(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

DMRTYU

50 points for Waller and JJJ on Disney Movie Rewards

Thanks for the points. I still can't find anything I want to redeem them on yet. Disney needs to start adding Star Wars rewards.

What do we win?

I'll probably do a giveaway after my move. Everything is kinda packed right now. :/

Thanks for the points. I still can't find anything I want to redeem them on yet. Disney needs to start adding Star Wars rewards.

I'll probably do a giveaway after my move. Everything is kinda packed right now. :/

Sweet! I didn't know you did the DMR Madcow. Mostly cause I knew you don't buy Blu-rays as much. :lol :lol

I want a big Star Wars vacation package. I have 23,000 points now.

Sweet! I didn't know you did the DMR Madcow. Mostly cause I knew you don't buy Blu-rays as much. :lol :lol

Yeah, I've been saving my points for a while now. I don't buy a ton, mostly movies for the kids but I save what I can, I think I have like 3200 now.

I probably won't hit 10,000 for another couple of years. :lol
Congrats, T diddy.

I probably won't hit 10,000 for another couple of years. :lol
Congrats, T diddy.

I;ve been saving since 2007 when it first started. I checked my history and my very first one was the Ratatouille DVD!! Woot! :rock
I did redeem some for contests and the Mr. Incredible statue, so if I hadn't done that I would be at 30,000 now I think.

I'd like to read that. I'll have to see if my Library has gotten it in yet.

I have the single issues and didn't care too much for it honestly. But everyone has their own tastes so if they have it give it a go.

This made me lol

Ahh I miss that feeling! Punk Rock shows are the best for comradery. I saw HWM once in the basement of a church in Philly. I went to go see Leatherface who opened for them.

Hell yeah! I also dig the atmosphere at a Ska show. Just happy people all around having a good time.

:yess: Looks like I'm double the average!

divided by 4.... :monkey2

MATH!?!#@$!

get-smart-huh.gif

He's 2.25 inches... :horror

But it doesn't matter, because he gets laid more than the rest of the cantina combined! :lol

I wonder how many points I could save up if I just made an account and entered all these types of codes in... ?

I wonder how many points I could save up if I just made an account and entered all these types of codes in... ?

A few hundred. They do free codes throughout the year and usually each summer, they have a weekly code. Only 5 points, but they add up.

A few hundred. They do free codes throughout the year and usually each summer, they have a weekly code. Only 5 points, but they add up.

Yay DMR!!! I get the Toy Story of Terror today. More points. :rock

Back