(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

My brother just emailed me and told me he's been scanning some old family photos of us as kids. He said he found one of me holding up my just-opened Star Wars Death Star. I can't wait to see that! :rock

They had cameras back then? Is it one of those where you had to sit still for 3 minutes while the picture took?

I was busy booking a business trip, so I just saw this. Oh, ****! :panic:
Where to???

All of these recent SSC announcements, and the HT announcement, has me thinking that Sideshow lost the license at the end of 2015, so they are quickly pumping out all of the stuff they've been working on. Otherwise, why announce all this stuff at once? It just seems odd...

Josh you need to grab this... or two :1-1:

BtPp61_IUAABezI.jpg:large

Come on HT, announce that you're doing LOTR/Hobbit with a 1/6 Smaug on the way. :rock

It does make me wonder if this pisses of Sideshow, though. It also makes me wonder how rapey their prices will be too.
Let's just say, our butts will hurt, and we'll have no clothes to wear, cuz we won't be able to afford them...

They had cameras back then? Is it one of those where you had to sit still for 3 minutes while the picture took?
:lol Virtual Repped!!!

Just saw the HT Optimus Prime. Now, I'm not a Transformers guy so I don't really know. But aren't Transformers supposed to, you know, transform? :monkey3

Back