(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

I think this one will need a GB repaint to be good !

400070-obi-wan-kenobi-008.jpg

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collect...Scale(TM)+Figure&utm_campaign=Sideshow Events

WHAT?!?? :horror :dunno whatever happened to Intrinsic Resin and "Skin Texture" the proto looked nice.

They dropped that awhile back. Now it just looks like a 1/2 scale PF. I don't he will sell that well without it.

WHAT?!?? :horror :dunno whatever happened to Intrinsic Resin and "Skin Texture" the proto looked nice.

I had heard they were having issues with it. I'm guessing they scrapped it for fear of not being able to come close to what they were showing in the proto pics.

I've had the chance to see him twice at SDCC. It's a really nice piece. The price is in line with other LSF so I'm not shocked at where it ended up. I think people that get it will be very pleased with it.

The one at SDCC is Nice Josh that one is using Resin. The one that's coming out will be completely different even the sculpt is different from proto to product page.

Gotta agree, this version doesn't look near as good as the one they first showed us.

Gotta agree, this version doesn't look near as good as the one they first showed us.

Which is where these companies kill us. It's like bait and switch half the time. This time we saw it coming.

Hitchcock!!!! :panic: :panic: :panic:

Fail Barge.

Mondo getting Toy Licenses= limited to 50 16" Iron Giants supposedly they're even making a 1/6 Alfred Hitchcock I bet he will limited to like 10.

Part of me hopes the Hitchcock figure sucks ass just so i won't feel bad about missing it if it's the same limited crap they're gonna pull.

That looks weak. It kinda looks like a painting.

The hands on that Obi-wan LSF are freaky. They're like pale glossy sausage talons.

Good news, ladies!!! Lego 3D was CHARGED to my CC last Thursday, so I will hopefully get them this week!!! I didn't actually get the shipping notice, but that doesn't mean they haven't shipped yet. Sometimes they are behind in sending the emails. As soon as I get them, I'll box em up and get the shipping quotes. I'll do 1st Class if it's under 13 ounces, but I have a feeling it will weigh slightly more. So Media Mail will likely be the cheapest, but I'll ship it however you guys want me to... It will probably be in the low $3 range for Media Mail... It will definitely be in small boxes, since a padded envelope will be insufficient for this release...

Last edited:

Me either...not getting one makes me want to quit the line.

They are shipping full cases soon, so there should be no problem getting a Stormie.

Back