(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

I'm three episodes in. If that spoiled anything. :horse:viking:eowyn:aragorn:sancho

But it's my own fault for taking so long to watch it.

Doesn't spoil anything, just throwing some of the symbolism from the show onto a portrait. Keep watching!

I'm only on episode 6. :lol

WhhhhhhhhhatThhhhheeeeeeeeeeeFaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwk?????????

You still watching new episodes of Little House, too?

If anyone wants to buy me the Big Chap LSB I wouldn't say no.

Just saying.
OK, I bought one! Oh wait, that was for ME... I missed the Predator (unmasked) LSB though. I'm on the waitlist... Gotta have both!

I'm three episodes in. If that spoiled anything. :horse:viking:eowyn:aragorn:sancho

I'm only on episode 6. :lol
Episodes into WHAT? What the hell are you guys talking about? My Little Pony? The Bachelor? Sesame Street? Lost?

OK, I bought one! Oh wait, that was for ME... I missed the Predator (unmasked) LSB though. I'm on the waitlist... Gotta have both!

Episodes into WHAT? What the hell are you guys talking about? My Little Pony? The Bachelor? Sesame Street? Lost?

True Detective. It rocks hard. :rock

Here's my not-as-cool TD piece -

taxmanorig_zps7511ffd9.jpg

Oh, you guys are slow... I watched the entire thing in one weekend. Yes, it does rock! Curious what next season will be like...

Yeah, I ate it up in two sittings. Can't wait to see season two but I can't imagine it will live up to season one so my expectations are in check.

Oh, you guys are slow... I watched the entire thing in one weekend. Yes, it does rock! Curious what next season will be like...

Yeah, I ate it up in two sittings. Can't wait to see season two but I can't imagine it will live up to season one so my expectations are in check.

I love that the new season will be its own separate thing with a new cast. The first season was probably the best season of any show I've ever seen. I wouldn't want them to ruin its perfection.

Yup, the truth has been leaked. He's secretly Bullwinkle the Moose. :lol

I love that the new season will be its own separate thing with a new cast. The first season was probably the best season of any show I've ever seen. I wouldn't want them to ruin its perfection.

Totally agree....whether the rest of the series is good or not, season one is a self-contained masterpiece! :)

I agree with your first sentence, but not necessarily your 2nd. I've seen some FANTASTIC seasons which I would rate higher. Even if you solely compare season one's of shows, Game of Thrones wins by a long shot IMO! But I won't disagree that it was a fantastic season. I just wouldn't give it god status...

Homeland” will return for its fourth season on Sunday, Oct. 5, the show's producers announced Friday
This is another one of my favorite shows currently on TV! I can't wait, even though they killed off one of the major characters last season... But he could easily return in flashbacks...

The Flash is getting a chilly character addition this fall. The CW’s Arrow spin-off has just cast Prison Break actor Wentworth Miller as Leonard Snart, a.k.a. Captain Cold.
The freeze-gun-touting villain is one of Barry Allen/The Flash’s biggest adversaries in the DC Comics, and is the leader of the Rogues—a group of his enemies. Miller will guest star as the character in the fourth episode of the show’s debut season this fall.

Are you guys excited about The Flash? I'm not. But I might try it. I keep meaning to stream Arrow. I heard it's good. I did not watch Smallville, and really have no desire to.

As for True Detective, I totally had a crush on Michelle Monaghan. Well, I've always had a crush on her. I first noticed her in The Bourne Supremacy, but after seeing Kiss Kiss Bang Bang I just knew I had to stalk her! I'll get around to that eventually... After I finish unpacking...

Colin Farrell is rumored for S2. Hmmm. OK I guess...

I've been talking to myself for the past hour apparently... I'm out now. Have a good weekend peeps! AYCE Fish Fry coming my way shortly... Sorry JJJ!

I agree with your first sentence, but not necessarily your 2nd. I've seen some FANTASTIC seasons which I would rate higher. Even if you solely compare season one's of shows, Game of Thrones wins by a long shot IMO! But I won't disagree that it was a fantastic season. I just wouldn't give it god status...

Game of Thrones was a good one but no other show has affected me mentally and emotionally like True Detective.

I've been talking to myself for the past hour apparently... I'm out now. Have a good weekend peeps! AYCE Fish Fry coming my way shortly... Sorry JJJ!

I'm here, and agree about Michele M. Super cute! First saw her in Gone, Baby, Gone.

Game of Thrones was a good one but no other show has affected me mentally and emotionally like True Detective.

I also love GOT but as it's an epic narrative no one season has stood out to me.

True Detective gave me the feeling of reading a novel. I loved the whodunnit aspect but fell in love with the characters and I found the ending (in regards to the characters) incredibly ballsy and anti-trendy. I was really moved by those guys.

We have an active 2 year old. We're lucky if we get 30 minutes to watch tv after dinner, playing, walking outside, bath and story time.

We plan to make a dent in it this weekend though before the EPL kicks off.

Back