(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

I have no idea. I actually watched the first 2 seasons of that show. I don't see the comparison.

I think it's his expressive eyes. ;)

Hey, at least you don't look like that slob, Patton Oswalt, like I do. :lol

I bought a nice Power Droid and X-Wing Luke off eBay last night for my "carded" figure collection. :monkey3

I stole a butterfinger bar from by bosses desk last night for my rummblin' tummy. :monkey3

*boots fury* :lol Seriously though you can buy what you want.

Here are the ones one Ken's list that I need:

** Jawa (just need figure, have cloak and blaster)
** Luke Jedi with blue saber
** Klaatu in Skiff outfit
** Nikto
** Wicket
And then these two that could stand an upgrade
** R5-D4 (need upgrade)
** Dengar (could use an upgrade)

I stayed off all of those. But I may ask Ken to add the blue Luke since you say it's okay... ;)

Haha, I told Angie last night when the last part of Glee was on before the show we were about to watch, that I think Glee is the only show who casts people who by just looking at them, I instantly want to punch them in the face. :lol

You want to punch Shropt in the face? :(

I stayed off all of those. But I may ask Ken to add the blue Luke since you say it's okay... ;)

releasethehounds.jpg

I bought a nice Power Droid and X-Wing Luke off eBay last night for my "carded" figure collection. :monkey3

So this really is an addictive never ending cycle of vintage madness?

I'm really hoping to just do the loose 100. But could see supplementing with graded carded figures WAY down the line... Like, when I'm wealthy. :lol

So this really is an addictive never ending cycle of vintage madness?

I'm really hoping to just do the loose 100. But could see supplementing with graded carded figures WAY down the line... Like, when I'm wealthy. :lol

By carded, I mean the cardbacks I've been buying with a 9+ figure and an acrylic case. I think I'll limit this to just the first 20 figures. I only have 3 cardbacks from the first 20 so far, so I need to track down a nice R2 next.

I regularly fart in his chair. Its a small victory :lol

:lol

That's cool. And I do still want to feature Artoo, with maybe an R5 thrown in, because he's an awesome astromech too.

But, I think I'd have to "win like Chien" if I ever really wanted to add a nice graded 12 back to my collection. :lol

That's cool. And I do still want to feature Artoo, with maybe an R5 thrown in, because he's an awesome astromech too.

But, I think I'd have to "win like Chien" if I ever really wanted to add a nice graded 12 back to my collection. :lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Surprisingly I am using my money wisely (hopefully)
Saving some, and using the other half to do some investments like gibby! :panic:

I did splurge on the LEGO sea cow though and maersk boat. So i got a little something. :lol

I wanna make that a saying...

Win like Chien, smooth like Jagger!

Five figures arrive today from a rebelscum transaction. Mailman better not be late since I have to leave for work at noon...

Pumped to get my stands in, but they're coming from the UK. :impatient:

Back