(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Had one of these this weekend...

Southern-Tier-Creme-Brulee.jpg

At 9.6% ABV and 1 pint 6oz per bottle, one is all you need !

I'll have to look for that. I have an excellent store here in the beautiful garden state.

I cheaped out yesterday and got Flying Dog Raging Beetch because their Gonzo Stout is $15.99 per 6. How much does the cow juice run ya?

I'll have to look for that. I have an excellent store here in the beautiful garden state.

I cheaped out yesterday and got Flying Dog Raging Beetch because their Gonzo Stout is $15.99 per 6. How much does the cow juice run ya?

:gah: $9 :gah:

Had one of these this weekend...

Southern-Tier-Creme-Brulee.jpg

At 9.6% ABV and 1 pint 6oz per bottle, one is all you need !

Hell YES!! The official beer of Preorder66. You can actually hear me get completely lit while drinking one of those bad boys for the first time during EP33. By the end of the episode, the words from my itinerary were dancing on the screen. Beer never has that effect on me. :rotfl

Some beers can get pricey, but it hasn't really turned me away. :lol

Where have all you Star Wars freaks been today? I haven't seen any of you in chat. Well, I'm three bottles into my Pumpkinhead Ale (thanks for getting me hooked, DW) and a little drunky, since I'm a lightweight nowadays...

Wanted to pop in here and say, I'm having a Spook contest for a really cool Matt Busch Slave Leia print. You can check it out in my signature line...

:chug :chug :chug :medic

With them being out of NY I think that is why I found it. It really is not something you gulp a lot of .

We got a growler of it last winter...it was a long weekend and we didn't get much done. :lol

Right now our WF has Bells Double Cream Stout on tap...if it wasn't almost 80 degrees outside I might run down and get some.

Might try to pick up some more this weekend :)

Where have all you Star Wars freaks been today? I haven't seen any of you in chat. Well, I'm three bottles into my Pumpkinhead Ale (thanks for getting me hooked, DW) and a little drunky, since I'm a lightweight nowadays...

Wanted to pop in here and say, I'm having a Spook contest for a really cool Matt Busch Slave Leia print. You can check it out in my signature line...

:chug :chug :chug :medic

Wait, what chat? I thought chat was dead?

No Creme Brulee at my local spot so I got some Breakfast Stout instead. Yum.

DSC_0153-5.jpg

Back