(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Bay Area Regional Transport.

I've been to a Wondercon or three! :yess:

Wondercon used to be a lot of fun... I hope it comes back to the city. The owner of the comic shop I used to go to started Wondercon. :lecture

The whole family went? Or just you and Mike?

Me, Mike and two of our friends. We were scattered all over the one section in the upper deck. After the 7th inning we managed to all sit together. Good times.

I'm planning on finishing off my Pumpkinhead tonight, after the week I've had. I know it' not good to drink if your depressed, but I just want to chill and have a few tonight.

I'm planning on starting my Pumpkinhead tomorrow night, after the week I've had. I know it' not good to drink if your depressed, but I just want to chill and have a few tomorrow night.

I'm planning on starting my Pumpkinhead tomorrow night, after the week I've had. I know it' not good to drink if your depressed, but I just want to chill and have a few tomorrow night.

I hear ya. Although the work week continues tomorrow.

Sent from my 10.1

I hear you, man. This week was a beeotch for me as well.

Funny how everyone quotes me and it's fury who had the rough week. :lol

Off topic but a buddy of mine sent me this link yesterday evening:

https://www.movies.com/movie-news/lost-empire-strikes-back-documentary/9970

Didn't see a thread for it although after the change ups I don't know if such a thread would be here or in TV/Movie. Anyway, Its pretty cool if you're into the behind-the-scenes stuff. I could listen to Kersh talk about Empire all day.

Back