flippin 'eck

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hurricane

Super Freak
Reaction score
sheesh i only ever made the one, this one maybe i should make another..:banghead

can anyone decipher the riddle hurricane is talking about ?

if you are gonna vent your frustration, state what it is about.

He does seem stressed. Make your way to the eye. There's calm in your eye, Hurricane.

sorry was half asleep, i meant these two above, i made both of them a while ago...just shocked at the price Bacara reached....i made the same guy the only to date Republic commando wonder if he'll sell that too...so far hes flogged a cody, Appo ,SD Bacara and normal Bacara all by me...maybe hes mad because im dragging my feet in the Republic commando 'deal' (cant make any for anyone till hes got four,gentlemans agreement)but the vaders have taken my life over...

Last edited:
(cant make any for anyone till hes got four,gentlemans agreement)but the vaders have taken my life over...
If he were a gentleman he'd be sending you some of the booty he just scored from your work. I'd say your agreement can now be void.

I think it's just second guessing that he may be mad at you. How can he be mad when he is raking it in. Mad that he isn't making enough fast enough? I find stories like this disheartening, so I can only imagine it is much worse for an artist. Make the other three commando's a priority and rid yourself of this 'agreement'. It just has you in a bind.

Seems like if he is selling your stuff on after a short period with the intention of simply turning a profit then he isnt a true collector and imho no gentlemen

Null void

I was wondering what was going on with the Republic Commandos.

That answers it.

Still want one.

goa say hes an OK guy, dont think he bought these with the intention of selling, dont really mind if he did....but ill see what i can do with the RCS, my mold making has vastly advanced since i made the first one, a set of new molds should make it alot less labour intensive..

Back