Flexpay vs. one off payment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stoods77

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey,
I don't know if this has come up before, but how come paying by flex is cheaper than a one time payment? Does anyone know why this is?

cheers

I use to do flex all the time,i dont anymore tho cause it seems like more hassle then it should be.If you pre order an item,they want you to make payments of the same amount on flex pay,they just spread it out over time,what kyle said above me :lol , but i tend to pre order alot of things and then change my mind and cancel, losing money one way or the other.Your basically using SS as a bank to hold your savings, so now i just pre order and save up all the cash at once to make the one payment,of course if its a bigger/more expensive item and your tight on cash,i can see where that would come in. Flex pay the bigger items,pre order and save for the smaller ones like HT

I order most stuff in a 1 off payment and then if I don't have the cash when I get the shipping soon notice I change it to flex. The only time they didn't give me this option was for 1 of the exclusive turtles

The end result is the same . . . Sideshow will get your $ and you'll get your stuff . . . just a little later than those who paid for it all up front upon release.

Hey this is an excellent and timely thread!

In the next few months we will be launching some new improvements to our Flexible Payment Service! We are excited to announce that you will be able to craft a payment plan that makes sense for your budget by selecting the day that you would like to have the payment charged and by selecting the amount of payments you would like to make on your item! Thus if you choose an option that has more payments, your payment amount will decrease allowing you more wiggle room in your budget! You can also juggle your payment date around the due dates your existing monthly bills!

Watch our newsletter and face book page for more updates!

Hey this is an excellent and timely thread!

In the next few months we will be launching some new improvements to our Flexible Payment Service! We are excited to announce that you will be able to craft a payment plan that makes sense for your budget by selecting the day that you would like to have the payment charged and by selecting the amount of payments you would like to make on your item! Thus if you choose an option that has more payments, your payment amount will decrease allowing you more wiggle room in your budget! You can also juggle your payment date around the due dates your existing monthly bills!

Watch our newsletter and face book page for more updates!

tumblr_luxlauP9ia1qcwj1d.gif

this sounds awesome
means I can secure a item and pay for it over months so its easier on the bank balance!

got one question though, on items that are flex pay it says a date you need to order by for both in stock and pre orders. if I do place a order after that date does it mean I got no chance of using flexpay?

Back