Flexpay- Paying Ahead of Time?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjk1000000

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi, I've never used Flexpay before, but with Hot Toys' new TDKR releases, I am considering. I was wondering though, if I just put the 10% Deposit or order with Flexpay, can I pay ahead of time? Say, half-way through my Payment schedule I want to pay the entire thing off? Or if I put the deposit down and the item isn't released until December, can I pay the remaining balance off in October? Any help is GREATLY appreciated!

As far as I know, no. Your final payment will charge/be charged when it's in stock and ready to ship.

Hi, I've never used Flexpay before, but with Hot Toys' new TDKR releases, I am considering. I was wondering though, if I just put the 10% Deposit or order with Flexpay, can I pay ahead of time? Say, half-way through my Payment schedule I want to pay the entire thing off? Or if I put the deposit down and the item isn't released until December, can I pay the remaining balance off in October? Any help is GREATLY appreciated!

For the most part items can only be paid off (or paid in full) once it is IN-STOCK/has just started to ship out to customers. You would just need to contact our customer service department once the item you have on FLEXPay is starting to ship out to see if an arrangement can be made to pay off the balance owed.

-SideshowAlex

What about an item in stock that is bought on flex? Can you pay off the balance and get it sooner if you've got the cash?

Yes, you can that. Simply contact our customer service department when you're ready to pay off your balance and they will be more than happy to help you (if they item is In-Stock).

-SideshowAlex

This is what I do. Other then commander fox. I put everything on flexpay. I make the main payment on the 5th. For everything that need a payment. Even if I have pay a head. Then thought the month. I pick a item that I have extra cash for.

SS will take all the payments but the last one.

Lady Death, oo9, Neyo, Yoda hut,flying droid,ex r2 and c3p0, im mark 1 (but only 1 payment and WM 3 payments)hey are all paid but the last payment. Why?

I have been wanting War Machine. For sometime its in stock I was able to pay it off in full. Good thing seems I bought the last one..

I also pay a head of time just in case my funds need to go elsewhere. Just know in my case SS has about $1,200 of my cash in their hands not in my hands.

What about an item in stock that is bought on flex? Can you pay off the balance and get it sooner if you've got the cash?

Yes I was going to pay off something in stock a head of time (hut). But flexpay war machine once, then twice, said the hell with it and paid it off in full. All in the sameday.

Back