Flex pay question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laudel7

Super Freak
Reaction score
Apologies if this has been asked previously..

Just say I am flex paying something, made a payment or so and all of a sudden I have the funds to pay for the whole thing. Could I contact sideshow and ask them to take what is owed and ship it to me now? Getting it sooner :yess:

:monkey1

Just say I am flex paying something, made a payment or so and all of a sudden I have the funds to pay for the whole thing. Could I contact sideshow and ask them to take what is owed and ship it to me now? Getting it sooner :yess:

Yes, as long as it's in stock.

Last edited:

Yes, you can do that. I have it done several times. You can email them or just talk to Kathy or Lottie on the live chat and let them know you'd like to pay it off.

However, if they don't have it in stock, they will not charge you for the remaining amount until they have it at their warehouse. But if they do, they will usually ship it within 48 hours after the charge goes through....

I asked Sideshow so many questions the past couple of years that I should work for the customer service dept...lol

Good luck

Bear

Last edited:
Back