Flex for REX contest

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks...she was looking for some redemption for her years of pumpkin losses. I beat her this past Halloween so that made it a little easier to take.:)

Nice, I was in the running as well. Not anymore I guess. :)

There is another site as well drumming up votes for another finalist. Looks like he is going to win. Not a very sporting way to win in my opinion. Whoever does win, hopefully they are a Freak.

Last edited:
There's another guy in the album (the one with the Rex helmet) with nearly 200 Likes. Just a heads-up.

There's another guy in the album (the one with the Rex helmet) with nearly 200 Likes. Just a heads-up.

Yeah, he's the guy at another site on their main page enlisting all their members to vote for him. I hope Philbo's wife wins in the end though. Another Freak is the only way to go.
SF should put up a link to it on the main page... just to blow this guy out of the water. Could you imagine how many likes she'd get if all the freaks were voting for her. It would at least even the playing field a bit.

Thanks everybody...I saw somebody posted on FB about him giving away prizes to people that vote for him....not really the best way to judge the favorite/best. At least I'm not alone in thinking so.

To vote, do I just have to like the pic? If so, I did that. If I need to do something else, please let me know. :)

Thanks again everybody! She seems to be lingering at about 40 behind the guy running his own contest. Even if she wasn't in second place now it would still be cool if sideshow would address the other guy.

Nice, I was in the running as well. Not anymore I guess. :)

There is another site as well drumming up votes for another finalist. Looks like he is going to win. Not a very sporting way to win in my opinion. Whoever does win, hopefully they are a Freak.
Which pic is yours?

The hideous one with my head photoshopped(poorly photoshopped) onto the body of the 'lady' bodybuilder. I went the more humorous route rather than the obvious one they asked for. The Sideshow folks seem to like the weird stuff, so I thought 'what the hell'.
Hah! Good work... I did some photoshopping on the Heath turns 40 contest a few years back and they were fans. I put his head on Danny Devitos body from twins.

Well I'm kind of shocked but sideshow still gave it to the guy...oh well. Thanks for the votes freaks, the little lady sends her thanks as well!

Back