Flash Forward

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im kinda mehh with it but i will carry on watching it and see if it grabs me more.

This is the way I'm feeling right now and if it doesn't pick up soon, I won't bother with it anymore. I think they go over the same things too much. If it keeps going at this pace, you can miss it once in awhile and not miss a thing.

Definitely better than Heroes. I hope they can keep it up. (That's what she said.)

A couple little nitpicks: Why was the pregnant agent getting a sonogram at 10:00 at night? And wouldn't most little kids be asleep at that time?

Maybe she was in a different time zone?

I haven't been bored with an episode yet. I love how the doctor keeps trying to avoid her future amour and fate keeps throwing him at her. Having him connected to the Flash is kind of a coincidence, but hopefully it will be done well.

Another series, like V, that's going on hiatus till March. I would've rather they just started the series in Feb. then and let it run through. :banghead

Another series, like V, that's going on hiatus till March. I would've rather they just started the series in Feb. then and let it run through. :banghead

This the last episode until March?

I still can't make my mind up if i like this show or not? :lol

Big reveals and still more mysteries! How Shakespeare can get his job back after that though...

But March? WTF? I appreciate these shows that want to go for multiple weeks without repeats, but I'd prefer the 24 model where they start them later. I'm going to forget all about this show by March.

I loved last night's episode, knowing that there is a mimic "Mosaic" investigation occurring in Hong Kong with D. Gibbons there. Although the turn for Olivia and Simco was a little tough to believe as it didn't progress but just light switch on kind of thing. I'm definitely bummed its not on until March especially with the reveal that them taking responsibility isn't exactly on the mark.

Show's back, but there doesn't seem to be much interest. Ratings weren't good either. I don't expect this show will get a 2nd season.

It also seems they're heading in a completely new direction that hadn't been planned on. Probably has something to do with Goyer leaving the show.

And who hires Ricky Jay to act? He's got to be the worst out there!

And on a collectibles note - anyone notice that the psychologist had a large variety of Mighty Muggs on her window sill? Seemed like they were from all different lines too.

I watched the first 5 episodes or so and it didn't keep my interest. Did they ever come to the date?

I watched the new episode, but the show does seem doomed. Hopefully we'll get some kind of answer before the end of the season.

Overall I like FlashForward, the one problem I have is seeing everyone's flash forward over and over again. Do we really need to be constantly reminded what everyone saw? I also don't think Joseph Fiennes is that great as the lead. He seems so one-note.

And I like Ricky Jay.

Back