Fitting Original predator mms90 body to mms162 head sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snuka

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
As in the title, I've fitted a mms162 classic predator head sculpt to an original predator mms90 body. Using mms90 neck peg is too small for head sculpt and mms162 neck peg is too big for body. Does anyone know of a neck peg from another pred that would do the job? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

As in the title, I've fitted a mms162 classic predator head sculpt to an original predator mms90 body. Using mms90 neck peg is too small for head sculpt and mms162 neck peg is too big for body. Does anyone know of a neck peg from another pred that would do the job? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Are you doing a custom or just trying to upgrade your mms90 with the new head? Why not use the new classic body also? Cheaper just to swap out the whole figure.

Hi, just swapping out the head. Peg that goes into mms90 body has a small ball joint. Was thinking of pinning an mms90 peg to a classic neck peg. But can't find an mms90 peg for sale. (don't want to custom original one in case I want to swap back heads). Any peg alternatives to fit neck joint is what I'm after. Sorry for long winded explanation 😃

Back