*******First4Figures Statue Thread - (ZELDA, SONIC, METROID, ETC) ***Post Yours***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone here ever dealt with F4F customer service? I am wanting to inquire about cancelling a pre-order and currently its been sitting in "waiting for admin" for a few days days now with no update. Just curious what the turn around is on hearing back on an open ticket.

Hey there. FYI, our HK office are closed during weekends. So the CS team won’t be in the office to work until Monday onwards. Please do allow time for them o get back to you. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey there. FYI, our HK office are closed during weekends. So the CS team won’t be in the office to work until Monday onwards. Please do allow time for them o get back to you. Thanks.

Oh okay thanks for the info. I submitted the ticket last wednesday. I recently became ill and am having to cancel quite a few orders cause I am missing work and dont have any sort of insurance to help out with my finances. I was looking around for info and is it true I am going to lose 20% of all funds put towards the item I ordered? Its a $350 item that I paid off months in advance and it has been delayed multiple times and this is really disappointing to hear that after all this time and dealing with this situation I am going to take a pretty big cut, kinda makes a bad situation worse.

Oh okay thanks for the info. I submitted the ticket last wednesday. I recently became ill and am having to cancel quite a few orders cause I am missing work and dont have any sort of insurance to help out with my finances. I was looking around for info and is it true I am going to lose 20% of all funds put towards the item I ordered? Its a $350 item that I paid off months in advance and it has been delayed multiple times and this is really disappointing to hear that after all this time and dealing with this situation I am going to take a pretty big cut, kinda makes a bad situation worse.

Sometimes you can transfer an order to someone else for retail price, or take a smaller loss (like 10%). What did you order? People tend to try and transfer pre-orders in the various Facebook groups.

Sometimes you can transfer an order to someone else for retail price, or take a smaller loss (like 10%). What did you order? People tend to try and transfer pre-orders in the various Facebook groups.

It was the Dark Souls Solaire of Astora EX

That will be bought in an instant on FIRST 4 Figures BST Groups

Slightly confused though having never done such a thing. Do I simply ask customer service to transfer the order to another customer and I get All my funds back including deposit, shipping, etc?

Ugh, customer service is a bit excruciating. They reply around 8am, I respond within 10 minutes then I have to wait a whole other business day to get another response. Its even worse when I had to ask the same question twice cause apparently they misunderstood the first time. Guess we'll see what tomorrow brings.

6F285ACB-370D-4243-8BB9-FE66223EDC5D.jpeg

Looks like Kill la Kill may be happening. Go to the club and vote for the characters you want. F4F is trying to determine how many characters have potential. Make sure to vote Gamagoori!

https://m.facebook.com/questions.php?question_id=1858574067770319

Slightly confused though having never done such a thing. Do I simply ask customer service to transfer the order to another customer and I get All my funds back including deposit, shipping, etc?

All you need to do is create a buy my pre order sale and post it on there. That piece sold out right!

In the sale explain how the process works etc. I’ve bought a pre order of someone in these groups. I’m not sure on though what the policies are for F4F I hear they are a bit slow dunno

Just got this. Only gripe about it is the size of the base - it is too big and takes up too much space. I am running out of room. The same applies to their King statue. IMG_2727.jpg
IMG_2730.jpg
IMG_2731.jpg

Oh dang did they announce that they were doing the entire crew?

Spike and Jet have been sculpted for a while now, and they were doing a poll to see what pose they should do for Faye. So I'm assuming they'll be doing the whole crew for sure.

Against mine and my wallet's better judgement....I also ordered him. I wish their exclusives weren't always so great. Because I have $150 in RP to spend on SS's site!

Back