*******First4Figures Statue Thread - (ZELDA, SONIC, METROID, ETC) ***Post Yours***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry about delays :(

Though Majoras Mask original preorder was back in Jan 2017 way before Solaire and we want to get that out first :)

Solaire is already started production. Though will continue after CNY :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My apologies, I forgot mm came back as a preorder later but the original date was well before Solaire. Again my mistake, ignore my complaint.

They’re gonna use the updated Jet head and the hand sizes for both will be adjusted. Base front will have images of the characters. They’ll be switchout arms.

Attachments

• B8BD52C9-DDF5-42FA-BE16-9E113C6A11AE.jpeg
    B8BD52C9-DDF5-42FA-BE16-9E113C6A11AE.jpeg
    561.7 KB · Views: 196
Only Anime statues I have ever wanted were Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, and Guts (Berserk) in 1/4. Can't believe First4figure is making them all. I wasn't even aware of them until few days ago, is this a dream ? :rotfl :rotfland they have warehouse in Canada! . It looks like I won't be ordering any more new Hot Toys from now on and put focus in to these.

What are the chances of waitlist for Mugen EX converting if I join now? or will I be better off just ordering Reg.

Only Anime statues I have ever wanted were Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, and Guts (Berserk) in 1/4. Can't believe First4figure is making them all. I wasn't even aware of them until few days ago, is this a dream ? :rotfl :rotfland they have warehouse in Canada! . It looks like I won't be ordering any more new Hot Toys from now on and put focus in to these.

What are the chances of waitlist for Mugen EX converting if I join now? or will I be better off just ordering Reg.

I think good chance since people always cancel at the last minute.

Thanks for finding us :) Hope we could be part of your collection soon :) you have a good chance at this stage still :)

chockles, do you know when you will reveal more on psycho mantis and if there will be an ex edition for him? probably going to be a green variant of that as well i assume..........itd be silly if there was a clear one, we really dont need it. it would be cool if there was a swappable head for masked and unmasked or at least a removable mask feature. i was also thinking that there could be some items that could be scattered around the base, almost like he threw them out of the scene, i think thatd be pretty cool. thanks.

Hoping once the factories open back up after CNY we can FINALLY get a solid update on when we can expect the Solaire statue. They keep announcing new projects but havent seen any type of update on this guy in awhile.

chockles, do you know when you will reveal more on psycho mantis and if there will be an ex edition for him? probably going to be a green variant of that as well i assume..........itd be silly if there was a clear one, we really dont need it. it would be cool if there was a swappable head for masked and unmasked or at least a removable mask feature. i was also thinking that there could be some items that could be scattered around the base, almost like he threw them out of the scene, i think thatd be pretty cool. thanks.

Yo. No info given out at this moment in time. I would expect and hope the launch for PM is still this year :)

It will be a lie if I said there's no EX. Lol

Hoping once the factories open back up after CNY we can FINALLY get a solid update on when we can expect the Solaire statue. They keep announcing new projects but havent seen any type of update on this guy in awhile.

Yeah. Nothing to update until after CNY in China. Should end in a weeks or so time. Though do expect extra time needed for the factories to get upto speed.

Back