*******First4Figures Statue Thread - (ZELDA, SONIC, METROID, ETC) ***Post Yours***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A mimic???!!! I can think of more than a dozen characters and bosses from Dark Souls that I would rather have as statues before I would even think of a mimic. I'm sure it will look great, but that choice is rather baffling.

15747790_10157944518915125_4332205369100832862_n.jpg

Oh hell, the holy grail. So many companies have been getting the berserk license lately. I'm sure F4F's will look great, just as long as it's based off the manga and not the terrible new animes.

e4ec68c2de105d3d23ed8c80a6d3e860.jpg

Heads up. They had this in the Nintendo store. Super underwhelming and clearly not worth the asking price. Paint is **** IMO.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thank you for your feedback DarkMario. Sorry you feel that way.
I forgot you were here!

Let me say it in a way that doesn't come off as too offensive. I just find that the paint was really flat!! It's a super simple paint job and it's not a big statue, so I wonder why it's 300?

It was my first time seeing Link on Loftwing @ the store as well. NOW THAT'S A STATUE. It's a lot bigger than I thought and the paint is amazing. And I think it's only 50 bucks more?.

I think the arwing should have been 200-250 personally. I love F4F but something about this release seems like a miss because everything else I love from you guys.

I forgot you were here!

Let me say it in a way that doesn't come off as too offensive. I just find that the paint was really flat!! It's a super simple paint job and it's not a big statue, so I wonder why it's 300?

It was my first time seeing Link on Loftwing @ the store as well. NOW THAT'S A STATUE. It's a lot bigger than I thought and the paint is amazing. And I think it's only 50 bucks more?.

I think the arwing should have been 200-250 personally. I love F4F but something about this release seems like a miss because everything else I love from you guys.

See what you did bro?!

You made him come out from hiding and forced him to make that 28th post!

:dance

I forgot you were here!

Thanks for your feedback DarkMario :) Its something we will monitor in the future. On the other hand we received plenty of positive feedbacks about Arwing in the collectors club as well through our CS. All in all, it has been a good release for the StarFox community. We will continue to take all feedback and consider those in the future.

See what you did bro?!

You made him come out from hiding and forced him to make that 28th post!

:dance

haha I have always been a Freaks member before the forum facelift. Since then, Ive been using this account and posting regularly throughout many threads. Since joining First 4 Figures, I created a new account hence the low number of posts. We are mainly active in the F4F official collectors club. Daily basis, however I still come back to this time after time :)

surprised its only 28 posts, he seems to post here pretty regularly... maybe cuz its just this thread lol

Haha low count for my F4F account, needs more activity in this thread :)

I've managed to resist everything else, but I might cave for a life size Majora's Mask. I hope I can hang it on the wall - not sure where I'd put it if it's on a stand.

Stay tune :) Your comments are noted :p

Back