*******First4Figures Statue Thread - (ZELDA, SONIC, METROID, ETC) ***Post Yours***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like the King statue, I went with the regular. I think the exclusive looks good on itself but if put together with the other Tekken exclusives, it will be very distracting because of the details and complexity of the bases. Keeping it plain and simple for me. Very excited for this line. Hoping to get all of them.

Thank you for your support guys. Dont forget to use our coupon codes:)

COUPON CODES:
$25.00 off TEKKEN 3 - Jin Kazama Exclusive: TKJKBX25

$20.00 off TEKKEN 3 - Jin Kazama Regular: TKJKBR20

$25.00 off TEKKEN 5 - Jin Kazama Exclusive:*TKJKWX25

$20.00 off TEKKEN 5 - Jin Kazama Regular:*TKJKWR20

Oh, something you guys might missed during the live stream. This is a first time for us and we will do another release tonight in about 2 hours and thats the return of One Punch Man - Saitama:)

Please stay tune as codes and links will be posted on the main page then:)

No worries. We have setup a new CAN warehouse now so shipping etc should be much lower and better than before. Please join our official collectors club to see the latest developments and updates with all our products:)

That is amazing news for Canadian collectors. Now I wish I didn't cancel my Dark Souls pre-orders (without the Canadian warehouse it would've been close to $1000 with duty, etc.) Unfortunately there is a lot I had to skip out on that is now sold out, but I'm so happy I pre-ordered Tekken 3 Jin. Thank you for the wonderful news!

That is amazing news for Canadian collectors. Now I wish I didn't cancel my Dark Souls pre-orders (without the Canadian warehouse it would've been close to $1000 with duty, etc.) Unfortunately there is a lot I had to skip out on that is now sold out, but I'm so happy I pre-ordered Tekken 3 Jin. Thank you for the wonderful news!

Pleasure. You can always try your luck and get on the WAITLIST. Chances are people will cancel nearer to the final payments.

15726780_10210395007685753_4579147620149482203_n.jpg

I'll wait for regular ridley. I have ex samus so I'm not sweating mech ridley. Sad they went this route. Maybe a licencing thing.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

My God how many dark souls pieces are they going to do... I know it sells well but Damn. I want more Kirby or Mario...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back