*******First4Figures Statue Thread - (ZELDA, SONIC, METROID, ETC) ***Post Yours***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
13413671_10153687937916732_3771801195672467292_n.jpg

People on the first 4 figures collectors page on Facebook have been paying anywhere between 800-1200, anything over that is just ludicrous.

Hey Everyone,

So so so SO sorry for getting back to you all so late. Last few weeks have been so hectic. Hopefully I can start to get more of a regular routine and contact you each individually instead of just blasting out one message and never to return. I do so prefer the one on one experience.

So as you may or may not know, we have a Preorder Tuesday happening tomorrow night HK time and I hope you will join in with us for the fun launch

Releasing this time will be the Dark Souls - Artorias The Abysswalker. It is our 1st statue in our new line. I am really excited for this one and I hope you will too

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask away Of course you want to see more pics so I'll post the link here:-

https://www.facebook.com/events/1794936284075533/

One other note is that we will be posting for the first time, some new video treats on our youtube channel at https://www.facebook.com/events/1794936284075533/. Be sure to be on the look out for these new videos

I hope I havent broken any rules in here, but if I have, please let me know and I shall amend the content.

Thank you everyone. Chat real soon.

Artorias is sooo bought, the exclusive uncursed sword and studio Hive art print are just gonna be icing on the cake.

I hope you guys have a long and successful time with this series, and the lineup goes past the first 5 figures, as I need a Quelaag statue in my life!

Not to mention Manus, Lord Gwen, Gwyndolin, Gwynevere, and Priscilla as well.

Hmm thats very interesting. I have been watching this statue for awhile and the value of the Link on Epona statue is well above that range. Its just hard to tell what the value is because almost no one ever lists one for sale.

Hey Chockles, how much breathing room are we gonna get between Dark Souls figures? I'm hoping we get a couple of months between pre-orders but noticed you already have a soda can picture of Ornstein out.

Bpa7ywN.jpg

thanks for the awesome response everyone. We are planning to give at least a good 4 months space between each release, that way we can all digest and allow time for the next one to come out:)

Back