*******First4Figures Statue Thread - (ZELDA, SONIC, METROID, ETC) ***Post Yours***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F4F posted an update to this and will change if there's enough votes. Removal of neck and change of mouth expression.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

the mouth looks horrible imo, but I wouldn't order anyways so I'm not gonna vote ><

the mouth looks horrible imo, but I wouldn't order anyways so I'm not gonna vote ><

Yeah im not into this line, just wanted to let ppl in here know since the post wasnt mentioned at all and many hated the original proposal from F4F. its good they listened and changed for the majority.

12341376_10153300850256732_2828128648067751619_n.jpg

Kind of a waste to be honest.

Definitely an odd choice. Off the top of my head, I would rather see them do 1/4 scale True Form Midna, Majora's Mask Transformations, Skyward Sword characters, Wind Waker characters, etc. Basically anything besides a character who was already done, but now with a slightly different pose and paint scheme.

Definitely an odd choice. Off the top of my head, I would rather see them do 1/4 scale True Form Midna, Majora's Mask Transformations, Skyward Sword characters, Wind Waker characters, etc. Basically anything besides a character who was already done, but now with a slightly different pose and paint scheme.
Yeah that's the problem I have, it's a variant no one really asked for. Any of those choices I'd be down for. A 1/4th Young Link from Majora's Mask would be cool especially.

I'm going to pass on this one for sure. I was expecting a 1/4 Twilight Princess Link to finish the trifecta, but I also hope we will get a Twilight Princess Form Midna eventually. What I'd really like is a smaller scale figure of Ganon in Ocarina of Time form with his fist up like he's spinning his trident. Don't make it enormous like the 1/4 statues though, 1/6 would be plenty big already.

Another idea that I'd love they get around to do is to finish the Six Sages but since I suppose Fire Sage Darunia did not sell very well they never made the rest of them, so I'd suggest making a smaller scale set of all seven Sages gathered on the Temple of Light platform, in their poses from when they focus their power to break Ganon's barrier. Probably 1/7 scale for these but there would be seven characters, and it would look neat I think.

Variants aren't hard to do and they announced they would do this one way back when the original Zelda 1/4 went up for preorder.

I doubt this is getting in the way of production of other pieces so I'm not sure why people are up in arms over it. If you don't like it just move on.

So, I finally received my Samus Light Suit yesterday after a very long wait. Unfortunately it's a lemon. Mine has:

1. Paint chips
2. Dripping resin
3. A broken arm canon led light
4. Two paint spots on the base
5. Paint on the inside of the helmet that shows through when the leds are turned on.

Normally I would be okay with something like a spot of paint on the base, but there are far too many issues with this one.

Other than that, the statue does have a lot of presence. I hope my eventual replacement isn't plagued with issues.

yWJktbQ.jpg

npCY867.jpg

iKp4Ifs.jpg

FkLk6rI.jpg

tJRGsGw.jpg

eOhcXKa.jpg

LBW3mne.jpg

Back