*******First4Figures Statue Thread - (ZELDA, SONIC, METROID, ETC) ***Post Yours***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how do you know if an order has been waitlisted?

I got my email order confirmation from First4figures at 10:39AM (Pacific Standard Time). When I placed my order, I was checking out so quickly that I did not pay attention to see if it had already been waitlisted by then. From what I recall, it was still in stock when I checked out.

Now that I look more carefully at the product page, I see all the waitlist verbiage but it appears you can still checkout as a Waitlist order.

If you received a confirmation email, then you probably picked up one of the last statues. It became wait listed at 10:41, so I think you're good.

I almost posted the Daft Punk song too :lol

"We're up all night to get lucky", hmm... seems appropriate with how slowly F4F counts time...

I'm so excited about the cat Marios that I think I'm gonna grab a Kirby.

Those of you who have Kirby--do you like the EX, or does having the "swoosh" from Kirby's sword light up look weird in person?

Those of you who have Kirby--do you like the EX, or does having the "swoosh" from Kirby's sword light up look weird in person?

The design is simple, but it looks amazing in person. Here's mine:

i77HUci.jpg

eBI8aFA.jpg

It's great in person. If you get it then you'll want Meta Knight. You should get Tanooki Mario if you don't have it to go with Cat Mario.

It's great in person. If you get it then you'll want Meta Knight. You should get Tanooki Mario if you don't have it to go with Cat Mario.

I do want Tanooki Mario now, but that dang Leaf Block version seems to be hard to come by! LOL.

I only buy fighting game characters for the ones I played as a lot.
Admittedly, I used everyone in Tekken 3, but King was one of my tops.

I always assumed a King statue would look corny, so interested in how King turns out.

Do we know which Tekken they are pulling from?

Would love large scale Yoshimitsu.

I would even buy a Mokujin.

Or...I will build one out of tree cutting scraps and chains later on. :p

Also wonder how well a Tekken character will go with Triad's Hieachi Mishima.

I always thought I'd want a king tbh, but I'm really used to tekken 2 and 3 king and while they aren't very detailed I didn't expect that sorta face. Does he really look like that now?

Looks gorgeous!

Has anyone ever had success with the F4F Wait List? I got on the List for Light Suit Samus in March, but no conversion yet. I'm wondering if I should just give up on the list and head to ebay...

I remember someone got on the wait list for Tanooki Mario and it converted.

We got on the waitlist for the Zero Suit exclusive while it was long released and got one eventually :p I'm hoping my Nights Exclusive will convert... I thought we already ordered it but apparently not :( and since it's 20euros cheaper ordering the exclusive from F4F direct, I'm hoping I don't have to resort on the regular :p

We got on the waitlist for the Zero Suit exclusive while it was long released and got one eventually :p I'm hoping my Nights Exclusive will convert... I thought we already ordered it but apparently not :( and since it's 20euros cheaper ordering the exclusive from F4F direct, I'm hoping I don't have to resort on the regular :p

You'll probably get the EX Nights without trouble. I looked at him just a couple days ago and he wasn't sold out--it must have just happened recently.

I remember someone got on the wait list for Tanooki Mario and it converted.

Mine converted only a few days after shipping began, but if I remember correctly I joined the wait list maybe a week or two after it sold out.

Back