*******First4Figures Statue Thread - (ZELDA, SONIC, METROID, ETC) ***Post Yours***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From their Facebook

The DCC Dr. Fate helmet coming out is using that process.
DC0252lg.jpg

Any bets on whether or not Lucky Cat Mario will sell out within 24 hours, even at $400? =D

It will. 125 ES is ridiculously small for a loved Nintendo mascot. Even if it's cat suit... It will sell.

I want the regular version too but priorities.

I'm trying to decide if I need Lucky Cat AND the Exclusive or if Lucky Cat and Regular will do. The bell looks the same in EX and Lucky Cat versions--not sure if I need two bells. Hmn.

Just went to wait list. Took a little over an hour

how do you know if an order has been waitlisted?

I got my email order confirmation from First4figures at 10:39AM (Pacific Standard Time). There's no mention of waitlist in the email.

When I placed my order, I was checking out so quickly that I did not pay attention to see if it had already been waitlisted by then. From what I recall, it was still in stock when I checked out.

Now that I look more carefully at the product page, I see all the waitlist verbiage but it appears you can still checkout as a Waitlist order.

Back