First to ten for dog tags!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What happend to everyone thinking these dog tags were lame? :rolleyes:

They're not lame when they're FREE, with no purchase required. :lecture

Personally, I think they're pretty neat. But I wouldn't buy anything just to get them. Swag should always be FREE, imho.

I miss the days when Sideshow would toss in cool free stuff with orders randomly, like wrist bands, key chains, and hats. I cant remember the last time I got a random freebie.

Free stuff is cool.

They're not lame when they're FREE, with no purchase required. :lecture

Personally, I think they're pretty neat. But I wouldn't buy anything just to get them. Swag should always be FREE, imho.

Bingo. When they were first announced I said I wanted them but didn't want to spend another $40. I even offered to wear them around and take pics of me in them.....but nothing. :(

I want to give a BIG THANK YOU to Chicky for the freebies lately and for actually taking the time to post in the Ask Sideshow section. I know she has been taking some heat from people for the CC issue, but it is still very cool that she still replies and participates on the boards. Thanks again!

I want to give a BIG THANK YOU to Chicky for the freebies lately and for actually taking the time to post in the Ask Sideshow section. I know she has been taking some heat from people for the CC issue, but it is still very cool that she still replies and participates on the boards. Thanks again!

:lecture :lecture :rock :rock

The CC issue?

I'm assuming the Patient Zero PF thing where they cancel orders if your card declines.

Ah! Well, I didn't pay much attention to that situation, but I remember hearing about it. But why would Chicky personally take the heat? Or is Kibishii just trying to score brownie points? :lol

Ah! Well, I didn't pay much attention to that situation, but I remember hearing about it. But why would Chicky personally take the heat? Or is Kibishii just trying to score brownie points? :lol

Same here. That's the only CC debacle I've heard about regarding SSC so it just popped in mind. I didn't keep up with it so I can't say for sure why she'd be the target aside from folks needing someone to blame.

Same here. That's the only CC debacle I've heard about regarding SSC so it just popped in mind. I didn't keep up with it so I can't say for sure why she'd be the target aside from folks needing someone to blame.

Basically, if your card declines the billing attempt for the PZ PF beit over the limit or a fraud flag, unlike other items, Sideshow forfeits your order for this. No second attempts or alternatives at that point (though they are accepting checks and money orders for prepays). It's a FUBAR issue, so I can understand why some freaks would be furious, hell, I'd be too, but blaming the messenger is just douchy.

Ok, didn't mean to derail the main point:

THANK YOU CHICKY FOR THE GOODIES AND YOUR PARTICIPATION

Or is Kibishii just trying to score brownie points? :lol

BrowniePoints.jpg

Back