First pic of Multiple Man from X3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

statuesorbust

Freakalicious
Reaction score
exclusivexmm.jpg

jimmyjamesf said:
Is it me or is Rebecca looking a little thick?

Part of it is the angle she is standing at in regards to the camera...

At least she is looking thick in the right places :monkey5 ....boobs still are further out than her stomach otherwise there would be some issues....:D

Also, I believe that in the first two films she is nearly naked aside from some strategically placed blue scales. In this photo, it looks like she is wearing a rubber suit, so that might be where some of the extra weight came from.

It does not look like an entire rubber suit...................look where her breast and shoulder meet..................I think it is just well placed pieces again.........................she is saggin a little...........................but look at that @ss............................I found a place to put my beer..................

MAN! you guys are HARD on a chick! Rebecca is Da BOMB!!! You gotta have a little "thick". You guys act like that's a bad word! Rebecca STILL makes the first squad, bros. You gotta look at in in this order:
Emaciated(sp): Callista NOT GOOD
Thin: Sarah J. Parker(nice lumps)
Thick: Rebecca STILL LOOKING FRIGGIN GOOD w/some cushon for the..
PHAT: Vida G!
Heavy: Star Jones NOT GOOD
Fat: Monique
nuff said:rotfl

Back