First Marvel 1:1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*****!!!!!!!!!!!!! Post a Freaking Picture!!! or you will get no answers!!!!!!!!

Just bought it!... Has not arrived yet.. I need to construct a shelf for it and would like to know its depth dimentions..

Why did'nt I get Venom thru sideshow when I could have?.. The nameplate was my excuse for not pulling the trigger..

Now I need a nameplate that says a-hole..

So who wants to sell me their reg?..

Finally a useful answer.. Gunna have to build a deep Shelf for this guy.. Do I make the shelf large enough to hold a reg Spidey 1:1 and a Venom?.. Hrmmnnn...

If you have the room...build it large enough for all three....you can always place something else next to it in the meantime...use your brain...geeze

...and if you want my help to build it...that will cost you a meal, several bongloads and a few redbulls thankyou :monkey1

Just bought the Symbiote for 100 under retail..

For those that have it, how deep of a shelf is needed for display?..

Now I'll need the regular..:monkey2

Grats on that, have contemplated acquiring the regular edition to represent Spidey in my collection but other pieces always seem to come in between.

Post some pics when it arrives :cool:

If you have the room...build it large enough for all three....you can always place something else next to it in the meantime...use your brain...geeze

...and if you want my help to build it...that will cost you a meal, several bongloads and a few redbulls thankyou :monkey1

Sounds like u need a bonger right now angry man... 3 of these suckers would be about 120 pounds... more than the wifey weighs.. Will need to construct this sucker solid..

I love this bust, and the regular is amazing too; of course, I have both.

:monkey5

HIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

This thing seriously rocks, I used $130 in rewards points to get mine, best use of rewards EVER!! :rock

Rory, please post a pic of your regular for mister a-hol...err...I mean Bodie. :D

HIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

e3b1e0f7.jpg

4792de4c.jpg

Sometimes I can't help myself. :eek:

Back