First look @ Star wars #1 variant cover by Joe Quesada

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loving the action figure variant covers....Vader #1 variant:

Star_Wars_Darth_Vader_Vol_1_1_Action_Figure_A_Variant.jpg

Those vintage covers are very popular. I don't see Marvel stopping these until they do all the favorite characters. They know they're selling very well.

Rumors are that it's the 12 back only. I wouldn't be shocked if other leaked into some sort of exclusives like for Celebration. I haven't even read the book yet and I've got Ben and Vader on the way with Leia ordered at Midtown.

I just checked out Midtown's offerings for the week. There isn't an AF cover for Vader #2? That seems a little weird...

Picked up a regular Leia #1 and ordered the Ross variant off ebay. Once again, yet another SW title with absolutely spectacular art. I'm really enjoying all three titles that are out right now. I love how they are rewriting these side stories with the foreknowledge of characters from later films. It was sweet seeing Admiral Ackbar bring the fleet to Yavin to help the rebels make a speedy evacuation after the destruction of the Death Star.

Back