First hot toys figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"The Director" George Lucas figure was my first Hot Toys figure. So anything you can get now will be better. I would say wait a little to see if they do a new Hulk and go with Batman.

EDIT

Well I see you already made your choice…Never mind!:rotfl

Dx09 was my first hot toy. Pictures dont do it justice. Its much more impressive in person. Amazing detail. I prefer sideshows hulk maquette to the Hot toys version. Thats just me.

Re: Firts hot toys figure

Sooo just curious, because im in the same boat, If I only "plan" on getting one Iron man figure, which version would you say is a "must have"?

Mk IV is the overwhelming consensus. It's the one everyone keeps having sold the rest of their Iron Man junk. Me included.

I know havent seen it in person just going by reviews and videos. Either way not going inside a glass display, going on shelves. Most likely I'll make a diorama for him.

O.k guys Hulk and Banner are on the way. Batman Has to wait, but I could get a deal on Thor From avengers for $175 or a Iron man MK VII for $250. I seen that the new Thor Dark World is the newest one. Which one should I buy, to put next to hulk and banner, or any other avenger would be good, planning to buy all the avengers but don't know which one should I get first. Hawkeye it's too expensive so maybe I'll wait for the AOU series.

Which would be a better choice for a for a HT figure. I have 2 in mind Batman 1989 or The Hulk both go for $300 if lucky up to $500. Which one is a better choice as it would be my first actual Hot Toys Figure. I like both characters.

new to the game as well, just lost a bid to the batman 1989 version which started at $200 and stayed there till about the last day of auction then sold for $280, buuuut on a good note i ended up winning my joker dx08 (from the same seller as the batman that i lost) excited to receive my first collectable.

new to the game as well, just lost a bid to the batman 1989 version which started at $200 and stayed there till about the last day of auction then sold for $280, buuuut on a good note i ended up winning my joker dx08 (from the same seller as the batman that i lost) excited to receive my first collectable.

It always happens to me lol. Good choice I'm trying to find that DX09 for around the $250 Mark, which is most likely impossible. Congrats on you first HT figure BTW. Try craigslist you'll be surprise what you can find, some are willing to negotiate.

It always happens to me lol. Good choice I'm trying to find that DX09 for around the $250 Mark, which is most likely impossible. Congrats on you first HT figure BTW. Try craigslist you'll be surprise what you can find, some are willing to negotiate.

Thanks, yea I've tried C.L . I did find black widow first avengers for $240 which I think is a good price, but I'm going to focus on a few iconic figures from my time first before I start buying random figures. Lol.

Thanks, yea I've tried C.L . I did find black widow first avengers for $240 which I think is a good price, but I'm going to focus on a few iconic figures from my time first before I start buying random figures. Lol.

Same here I seen black widow cheap but I can wait on her. Right now just the dx09 and either Thor or Iron man. But undecides both look great, also will be waiting on that Batman Returns and back to the future.

Same here I seen black widiw cheap but I can wait on her. Right now just the dx09 and either Thor or Iron man. But undecides both look great, also will be waiting on that Batman Returns and back to the future.

Actually that is why i kinda hesitated on buying anything, because im trying to see how much the Delorean is going to be...if it actually does go into production (fingers and toes crossed) I literally check every few hours for updates on pre orders for that thing!!!

Actually that is why i kinda hesitated on buying anything, because im trying to see how much the Delorean is going to be...if it actually does go into production (fingers and toes crossed) I literally check every few hours for updates on pre orders for that thing!!!

Me too getting the hang of this Hot toys stuff it's better to pre-order, you'll save money instead of trying to buy it later on ebay.

Back