First Custom Star Wars Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Canadian_Wolverine

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Was recently given a bit of free time from my Employer, So I decided to start a section of Jabba's palace, I had messed up on a cut will have to use the dremel sander to make more symmetrical. But this is Just the start hopefully it will turn out half as well as some of the other customs out there, but why wouldn't it with so much star wars love.:yess:

looks like you are off to a good start. good to see jabbas palace getting the love lately. i need to make an arch for my shelf set up.
looking forward to your progress.

Re: First Custom Star Wars Diorama New Pics Update on WIP 20/06/2012

Hey Guys its been awhile, Unfortunately not to much progress on the Jabba's palace not a lot of room to work on it where I am living now. But I have started a few small pieces Mace Windu's chair on the Jedi Council and a weapons locker or rack for a possible clone. I was thinking this might be like a private quaters or just generic.

Re: First Custom Star Wars Diorama New Pics Update on WIP 20/06/2012

Great idea.... cant wait to see more..

I was also thinking of maybe putting in a work table in the left corner and still deciding on the hooks was going to modify some various sizes of picture hooks, or possible make some out of wood. I cannot seem to choose if I want a J style hook or an L style hook to hold the blasters and rifles up, any other ideas?:dunno

Mace windu's chair I still need to do both sides but I already have the foam cut and the material for the seat and backing. Making this one for a friend!:) terrible picture but I cannot find the better ones.

Great start on the chair.... I think Rex's quarters would be ace.... you could have spare armour, jetpack and definitely a workbench

Back