First 4 Figures: Ganondorf Master Arts Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm guessing between 750-1000. Probably won't go higher than 1000.

You nailed it. From First 4 Figures' Facebook page: "We are please to announce that the Ganondorf Ex will be limited to only 750 pieces worldwide."

https://www.facebook.com/First4Figures

Seems like a good number for the exclusive, which I ordered on Wednesday. Thanks for posting the coupon codes, Biojex. Helped push me toward the exclusive!

Last edited:
Seems pretty fair overall if you ask me. This is probably one of F4F's most important releases so far so 750 is quite fair and it isn't as much as the stuff Sideshow is putting out right now. I'm guessing Zelda will be 500 - 750 and Link will be 1000.

750 is way too much, this company should never be comparing themselves to Sideshow.

You nailed it. From First 4 Figures' Facebook page: "We are please to announce that the Ganondorf Ex will be limited to only 750 pieces worldwide."

https://www.facebook.com/First4Figures

Seems like a good number for the exclusive, which I ordered on Wednesday. Thanks for the posting the coupon codes, Biojex. Helped push me toward the exclusive!

No problem :hi5:

:hi5:

I'm okay with the announced edition size. I understand wanting rarity in the things we collect, but for me it's more about the artistry and the representation of the character, and I'm extremely pleased with Ganondorf. It's certainly better than their original plan to leave it TBD for a month and then reveal an even larger edition size.

So now that we've seen Ganondorf, I went looking for shots of Zelda and Link that would work well with Ganondorf's more understated pose. I'd like to see something similar to these:

picture.php

picture.php

It would make for an amazing trio of statues.

Last edited:
This statue looks better than just about all of Sideshow's stuff so I don't see why they can't compare themselves :dunno

It looks good, yeah. Probably the best sculpt by F4F. But no way does this look better than most of Sideshow's stuff.

This statue looks better than just about all of Sideshow's stuff so I don't see why they can't compare themselves :dunno

It looks good, yeah. Probably the best sculpt by F4F. But no way does this look better than most of Sideshow's stuff.

Yeah. No way is it better than ANY of Sideshow's current stuff.

I personally think he looks too fat.

Yeah. No way is it better than ANY of Sideshow's current stuff.

I personally think he looks too fat.

Have you played Brawl? Twilight Princess Ganondorf looks fat in general. Get Brawl going, pick him, and run forward. It makes him look like he has let himself go.

The statue is directly based on this shot of Ganondorf's in-game model. His bulk looks pretty accurate to me.

picture.php

I know it looks like the in game model. I meant he looks too fat period. It's not F4F fault. I didn't specify. My bad.

So now that we've seen Ganondorf, I went looking for shots of Zelda and Link that would work well with Ganondorf's more understated pose. I'd like to see something similar to these:

picture.php

picture.php

It would make for an amazing trio of statues.

I did the same thing yesterday and these are the 2 I picked as well. I hope they don't use the crouching pose artwork for Link, it'd be too similar to the OOT statue.

One thing about their Zelda statues is the poses are always directly from the Official artwork, except for Dark Link who had no officially released art. It makes guessing what the statue will look like fairly easy because it's something we've more than likely seen by now.

On the plus side it guarantees quality poses, something I think Sideshow suffers from immensely. Yeah the Zelda poses we get might not be the most intense or creative, but they will always look cool or at the very least fitting.

man with so many preorder's spending 500 on this guy in a few months is going to be hard to swing. And i was hoping he would have been sold out by now lol

I can't wait for him myself. I hope the next one they do is Midna's true form since she's my favorite Zelda character.

I was looking at these pics again the other day, and I can not bloody wait for this guy.

I would love to have true form Midna. her character design is so striking. personally though, I hope Link is next. Whom I hope has a bit more cloth material in his outfit.

Back