• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FIRE SALE.......X-23 Exclusive and Abomination Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

b24karrot

Super Freak
Reaction score
ALL MISB

X-23 for $200 plus actual shipping

Abomination....$400 Plus actual shipping

International Babysitter.....$50

Extra Mort.....$55

These deals are for 24 hours ONLY get them while you can!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Darn...If I ever thought about getting Abomination...this is it!!
Why do the great deals come up when my pocket is empty?

Okay rather than keep answering the same question here is the deal...........

This box size on Abomination is NOT what Sideshow lists it as............the dang thing is almost 3 feet square. Can I get a witness? So it exceeds USPS girth limits and must go UPS which to most places in the US will run anywhere between $165-$180, I know the shipping sucks but at My sale price it still comes in cheaper than buying from Sideshow depending on where you are. If you can think of a cheaper way to ship Hollar out.

Thanks

This box size on Abomination is NOT what Sideshow lists it as............the dang thing is almost 3 feet square. Can I get a witness? So it exceeds USPS girth limits and must go UPS which to most places in the US will run anywhere between $165-$180, I know the shipping sucks but at My sale price it still comes in cheaper than buying from Sideshow depending on where you are. If you can think of a cheaper way to ship Hollar out.

Thanks

Have you ever tried quoting Fed Ex ground.....I know they are cheap for shipping stuff..... just a suggestion

Thanks

I did not know that sucker was so big----i thought SSC said shipping would be about $40.00
Good luck with firesale though---You are not in Detroit area by chance?

Funny I usually never bothered looking at your sale threads because I thought you were in Europe..

I skipped right past this thread too cause i thought he was international lol

HIOOOOOOOOO

I skipped right past this thread too cause i thought he was international lol

HIOOOOOOOOO

I think he is a she. B2k = Dawn, if I remember correctly. Plus, what dude would put "gay pariee" as their location in avatar details.

PM sent Dawn, just a question, but that Abom is tempting.

Thanks

Wait, if I was to buy that Abom from you, I would have to pay $165 for shipping? :(

How does SS get it for $40?

Yeah the box is just about 3 feet square...............sideshow SERIOUSLY under did it on the size on the website.............SERIOUSLY!!!!!!

They did everyone a big favor when they only charged $40 flat rate shipping, I will tell you this they took a hell of a hit on shipping.

If you are local to the Detroit area you can get a great deal on this with no shipping............

Wait, if I was to buy that Abom from you, I would have to pay $165 for shipping? :(

How does SS get it for $40?

most likely ssc is kicking in some $$$ for shipping this sucker. also along with that ssc will have a business account with fedex and will get ALOT better shipping rates than anyone shipping just personally with them.

i know from past dealings with shipping companies, that is you sign a business contract with them, you will get anywhere from 50-90% discount on shipping rates depending on the business volume you ship by them.

Back