Finding Dory

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If that keeps them from turning Cap gay, I'm all for it.

Personally, I don't really care whether that couple is lesbian or not. I'm betting it won't be known either way.

I saw the film yesterday and didn't even notice the so called lesbian couple, I mean I don't even know if it was in the film because if it was it was a blink and you'll miss it scene. The humans were such background characters in this that you didn't really notice them at all.

Anyway, I enjoyed the film, not that it was necessary at all lol. Some stuff was overused a bit, like Dory speaking whale. But the new characters were pretty likable.

I would prefer that they didn't make any more though. That Ice Age 5 looks horrendous!

I saw the film yesterday and didn't even notice the so called lesbian couple, I mean I don't even know if it was in the film because if it was it was a blink and you'll miss it scene. The humans were such background characters in this that you didn't really notice them at all.

Anyway, I enjoyed the film, not that it was necessary at all lol. Some stuff was overused a bit, like Dory speaking whale. But the new characters were pretty likable.

I would prefer that they didn't make any more though. That Ice Age 5 looks horrendous!

Saw this today. I know I will buy this on blu ray and watch it as much as I have with Finding Nemo. Having said that upon first viewing I thought it was boring. It felt like ideas cut/paste together. Not once did it capture my interest. I guess I am surprised that after all these years this was the best storyline Pixar could come up with? kind of felt like "Creed", as a story that did not need to get made!

Saw this today. I know I will buy this on blu ray and watch it as much as I have with Finding Nemo. Having said that upon first viewing I thought it was boring. It felt like ideas cut/paste together. Not once did it capture my interest. I guess I am surprised that after all these years this was the best storyline Pixar could come up with? kind of felt like "Creed", as a story that did not need to get made!

Exactly what I thought. I was so bored I fell asleep. I loved Finding Nemo, but it didn't need a sequel.

Disney are killing it now, while Pixar are struggling - maybe Lasseter is stretched?

Having said that upon first viewing I thought it was boring. It felt like ideas cut/paste together. Not once did it capture my interest. I guess I am surprised that after all these years this was the best storyline Pixar could come up with? kind of felt like "Creed", as a story that did not need to get made!

Exactly what I thought. I was so bored I fell asleep. I loved Finding Nemo, but it didn't need a sequel.

Disney are killing it now, while Pixar are struggling - maybe Lasseter is stretched?

Saw this yesterday and agree with the above. I found it boring, non-inspiring and it was meh to me. Nothing like the original.

Dji2GFo.jpg

found dory

Back