Finally get to see PATHFINDER today!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

figuremasterles

Gonna need a bigger site!
Reaction score
Of course I got 300...DUH!
But I get to see Pathfinder for the first time, and unrated to boot!

Just glad to be able to at long last! :chew

Anyone else curious about this one? Or has seen it already?
I love Vikings, so here goes....

I saw half of it on Sunday, but then I had to go to bed, had work the next day. It's a good flick so far, gotta finish up the second half today!

juct picked it up... but I thkn im way too buzzed from dinner to be able to watch it tonite.
I know I'll never make it thru it so im ont gonna even try ... looking forward to it though

I enjoyed it, everyone else seemed to hate it. The graphic novel adaptation by the screenwriter and the production artist really rocked too, a lot of work went into that; pretty unusual for an adaptation.

Okay, if you like kick ass Vikings, brutal violence and are in any way a fan of Karl Urban, buy this flick. I think it's Bad ASS!! :rock

I saw it in the theater and found it to be lame. But maybe watching at home would be different... but to me it just didn't offer that much and had a bit too much forced sentimentality to play very well.

But Clancy Brown still owned in the movie :rock

I saw it and I loved it!
It is no classic, and yeah, CLANCY OWNED! Totally! But, it was a fun movie and Urban was Bada$$ and it was overall a cool movie to me. Very stylized and dark, but I liked it.
DAMN GLAD I BOUGHT IT! It's on the shelf with my other Viking themed movies! Great stuff!

I actually just saw the 13th Warrior and was really impressed by it. I found it to be surprisingly good.

I think I'm gonna have to give Pathfinder a second viewing... I was pretty let down in the theater, but maybe at home (and with bonus stuff) I'll like it better.

I'll get back to ya :lol

just finished watching it (rented it) and i really liked it! great action sequences, and lots of gore. gore gore gore :rock good story too.

Actually, I've always been a fan of having the actors from The 13th Warrior play the dwarves in The Hobbit. :D The guy who played Wulfgar would make a helluva Thorin Oakenshield. :rock

I'm with GB on this. I just couldn't get through it the first time. 2nd time I fell a sleep. 3rd time finally finished it and was highly unimpressed.

I might rent it but the last couple of days have been spent watching 300 and HOT FUZZ---- and all of the extra footage that accompany both of those DVDs.

Just finally got around to seeing this...I actually rather enjoyed it....You can't go wrong with Clancy and Karl Urban also put in a very good performance. It had lots of action, which was exactly what I was in the mood for. It's not the greatest (for Native warfare I love Apocalypto the best) but in my opinion this is definitely worth at least one watch. :rock :rock

Back