Final LUKE production version photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow Brant said:
Just to double, triple, quadruple confirm, this the same figure that was displayed at Toy Fair. We light the figures very evenly for the web photos to give you a straight look at the figure, but based on the feedback from Toy Fair, you can look forward to additional photography in the future showing our figures in various lighting environments.

Mark my words, you will be happy when you see Luke in person.

The one at Toyfair was perfect !!!!! So, everything is good.

Personally I like it better than the prototype. The best thing imo is that he doesn't seem to have the shiny sunburned skin I see on a lot of past Sideshow figures. The paint apps seem to cover up some detail but considering the general toadiness of Mark Hamill's face by this point in the series, that may be a good thing.

My only complaint is the boots, perhaps, they look too loose. Like Justin said, guess we'll see when we have it in hand.

Another way of telling it's the one from Toy Fair is that he's missing the buttons on his belt. :D

Sideshow Brant said:
Just to double, triple, quadruple confirm, this the same figure that was displayed at Toy Fair. We light the figures very evenly for the web photos to give you a straight look at the figure, but based on the feedback from Toy Fair, you can look forward to additional photography in the future showing our figures in various lighting environments.

Mark my words, you will be happy when you see Luke in person.

Thanks for clearing that up Sideshow Brant! I'm DEFINITELY REALLY excited to get my hands on this piece now!

:joy

If I haven't received an email telling me my luke skywalker waitlist reservation has turned into an order by now, am I going to get one?

Welcome to the board. Usually the waitlist has two waves of contacts. Sideshow seems to run through initial orders, and contact people right away, when orders are not placed properly (i.e. exceed order limits, whatever), and then they contact people closer to when the items ship, due to cancellations, credit card issues, or other problems, so don't give up hope!:D

The TF photos make the figure look infinitly better. I'm glad someone pointed those pics out, because the studio pics apparently do not do the figure justice.

Sideshow Brant said:
Just to double, triple, quadruple confirm, this the same figure that was displayed at Toy Fair...

...Mark my words, you will be happy when you see Luke in person.

YEEAAAAAHHHHHH, The Luke at Toyfair kicks absolute ass, thank you Brant!!

What the hell? He's only like a foot tall!:horror

Get a life people, it looks great.

Originally, Luke was supposed to ship in late March. On the latest podcast, they state that he will now ship in April. So, he will be shipping in the SECOND QUARTER instead of the first quarter. However, they said that it would only be a few weeks later than it was supposed to be originally. My guess it will start shipping in early to mid-April.

Yeah, I really loved the Luke from the TF pics... Looked better to me than the prototype from the initial preorder pictures. I know that it will be even more awesome once you have it in person. varied lighting from strange angles seems to really give life to SSC 1/6th figures... I love testing out different things at home to get the best possible display.

These new Star Wars figures are all going to rock, can't wait to have them all on the shelf! Bring on the SITH!

Back