Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1/4 AC Cloud + Fenrir resin coming soon
GCBItrOb0AArZ5-
Muscular cloud that arm looks like been trained by Saiyan

Attachments

• 990f1673-2c5e-4f23-9a97-f313a4c56a19.jpeg
    990f1673-2c5e-4f23-9a97-f313a4c56a19.jpeg
    403.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 81484040-709a-472a-8253-4bfa37d92681.jpeg
    81484040-709a-472a-8253-4bfa37d92681.jpeg
    266.9 KB · Views: 0
Has anyone gotta the fingers all the way through with the front sword handle for AC Cloud? He holds it weird because the gap between the handle and the back of the blade is too narrow.

Also, has anyone had the elbow bent for any length of time and noticed cracking or a fold in the inner elbow? I'm not sure how to display other than all the swords broken down on him.

Has anyone gotta the fingers all the way through with the front sword handle for AC Cloud? He holds it weird because the gap between the handle and the back of the blade is too narrow.

Also, has anyone had the elbow bent for any length of time and noticed cracking or a fold in the inner elbow? I'm not sure how to display other than all the swords broken down on him.
I assume it's the same type of material but I've had my Zack with a bent arm pose for about 2 month now and there seems to be no issue yet.
20231223_204418.jpg

Last edited:

I have my AC Cloud with a bent arm in his current pose and have seen no issues. I also have a TBLeague Aset which has been in a pose with one arm raised and slightly bent for over half a year with no sign of damage.

I assume it's the same type of material but I've had my Zack with a bent arm pose for about 2 month now and there seems to be no issue yet.
View attachment 680123
I have my AC Cloud with a bent arm in his current pose and have seen no issues. I also have a TBLeague Aset which has been in a pose with one arm raised and slightly bent for over half a year with no sign of damage.
Thanks. I'm toying with the idea of just doing a 90 degree bend and leaving it like that with the full fusion sword.

Just got my Tifa headsculpt from PT Studio, now to wait till ~2025 to put this on the GameToys figure.

photo-dec-19-2023-4-14-03-pm-jpg.679627
photo-dec-19-2023-4-30-58-pm-jpg.679628
WOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!
Clearly the Best HS of Tifa! I REALLY hope than GT will upgrade his and takes inspiration from this near-perfect PT Toys!

Where can i buy it? And what is the price?

Any advice on which Cloud to get for a late adopter to the FF7 1:6 figure line(s)?

Was wondering if it is better to get a Cloud on the secondary market or hope for a re-issue or new company offering a PO release.

I'm looking more for the original old school/Remake look as opposed to the Advent Children or more modern versions.

I PO'd the Aerith (The Acient from Present Toys) and Tifa (GameToys).

Any advice on which Cloud to get for a late adopter to the FF7 1:6 figure line(s)?

Was wondering if it is better to get a Cloud on the secondary market or hope for a re-issue or new company offering a PO release.

I'm looking more for the original old school/Remake look as opposed to the Advent Children or more modern versions.

I PO'd the Aerith (The Acient from Present Toys) and Tifa (GameToys).
New Cloud AC from GT looks like best Cloud so far if you like that design. I believe the Deluxe version is still available on GunDamit if you don't mind AC Cloud.

The original Cloud is still amazing but very pricy/rare to find in the secondary market.

GT will probably make a new Cloud from Rebirth maybe, but that'll be a very long wait unless if you're patience.

Is the Cloud + Fenrir version packed together? Or separately?

I ordered from Gundamit, but only Cloud arrived, and not in its own shipper box either (not the end of the world, but cause for concern?), so I'm wondering how others received theirs. Or, is this their updated packaging to avoid bike damage, they send Cloud separately?

I ordered from Gundamit, but only Cloud arrived, and not in its own shipper box either (not the end of the world, but cause for concern?), so I'm wondering how others received theirs. Or, is this their updated packaging to avoid bike damage, they send Cloud separately?

If you ordered the GT-006C set specifically then as far as I know they should both come in the same shipper, with gold detailing on the art boxes (the individual releases of both Cloud and the bike have silver detailing). If they've sent you Cloud on his own then it's probably worth emailing them to make sure you're definitely getting the preorder bonuses in some way when they send the bike.

S

Same boat Shadow. It was an issue with the shipping method, so it was split. Get on to them. At the moment my bike is stuck in customs.

If you ordered the GT-006C set specifically then as far as I know they should both come in the same shipper, with gold detailing on the art boxes (the individual releases of both Cloud and the bike have silver detailing). If they've sent you Cloud on his own then it's probably worth emailing them to make sure you're definitely getting the preorder bonuses in some way when they send the bike.

S

Same boat Shadow. It was an issue with the shipping method, so it was split. Get on to them. At the moment my bike is stuck in customs.

Thanks both, I will check with them. It's the GT006C, so with the gold accents. With holidays, I guess the bike will come later this week. But it's under one tracking so I'll follow up with Gundamit, thanks!

Mi
Thanks both, I will check with them. It's the GT006C, so with the gold accents. With holidays, I guess the bike will come later this week. But it's under one tracking so I'll follow up with Gundamit, thanks!
Mines the same too,they forgot to send the bike tracking.

Back