Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• IMG_0076.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0201.jpeg
    IMG_0201.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0200.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0204.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
kit is still only on 20% of his orders received from gametoys, so I think we'll be seeing more once it's November

Wow, that is low! I know InArt has said they plan to do an initial batch and then final batch. Wonder if Gametoys will be similar.

Wow, that is low! I know InArt has said they plan to do an initial batch and then final batch. Wonder if Gametoys will be similar.

Kit seemed to reckon that's the case based on previous experience with GT. Hopefully the batch due out to distributors tomorrow covers most if not all of the remaining orders.

So happy that many of your have received your copy. I have yet to received mine. And to be honest, I’m a bit jealous 🤣🤣😛. Hope that I’ll get my copy during the second batch.

sharing some nice pose that I found. Do you think such poses are considered “extreme” and may spoil the figure?

IMG_8157.jpeg
IMG_8158.jpeg
IMG_8159.jpeg
IMG_8160.jpeg

Last edited:
the seamless arms look so good with cloud
does anyone have tips on how to prevent it from tearing? I read that temperature control is more important than having it in a dynamic pose for a long time

the seamless arms look so good with cloud
does anyone have tips on how to prevent it from tearing? I read that temperature control is more important than having it in a dynamic pose for a long time
I had my remake Cloud in a pose with his right arm bent for a couple weeks and it did start to crack. Wouldn't want to risk it again.

2nd batch balance payment started, this time gt added 1 new part. which enable to lock the position of the wing for fenrir(weapon ejected pose). for first batch received customer,please ask your seller. gt will give to first batch buyer as well.

1D2D27C5-F1BE-432D-A764-66CA9300F6A1.jpeg

There will be total 3 batch of ac cloud,gt aim to finish sent out all po by december.

2nd batch balance payment started, this time gt added 1 new part. which enable to lock the position of the wing for fenrir(weapon ejected pose). for first batch received customer,please ask your seller. gt will give to first batch buyer as well.

View attachment 671363

View attachment 671364

There will be total 3 batch of ac cloud,gt aim to finish sent out all po by december.
Ah, nice I need that. The weapon rack keeps wanting to fall down when it's full of the swords.

Saw this tip off somewhere.. thought info will be useful for collectors here.

Here's a simple modification to prevent the Cloud Sleeve from exposing flesh due to its long button strap:

1. Obtain a few small magnets with a radius of 5 millimeters and a thickness of 1 millimeter. Attach one on the backside of the sleeve at the problem area and two on the front side to enhance magnetic grip.
  2. Put on the sleeve, making sure it covers as much of the clothing above it as possible. It's easier if you raise your left arm while doing this.
  3. Fasten the shoulder strap over the magnets, using it to secure the sleeve. Ensure that the shoulder strap is pulled up slightly, reaching under your right arm. By following these steps, the Cloud Sleeve should no longer easily reveal flesh, and it can also help prevent the shoulder strap from loosening and falling off.

IMG_8167.jpeg
IMG_8168.jpeg
IMG_8169.jpeg
IMG_8170.jpeg

I might try to swing it. I have two weeks to decide with the invoice and I might make a sale between now and then.

I would only get AC Cloud and Sephiroth and call it a day.

Bending seamless arms past 30-45° WILL crack. I don't care what the company says, it will crack eventually. Don't keep it bent if you care about it cracking.

Have had mine angled for well over a year now. Just moved and still no crack. Not sure it's a guarantee...

Have had mine angled for well over a year now. Just moved and still no crack. Not sure it's a guarantee...
I've had my TBleague figures with bent joints for years and no cracking and I think GT uses better material imo. Not worried about it.

Back