Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news in case that's what I think it is, but is that damage on the tip of your fusion sword?

1695878711809-png.665295
The first thing I actually did look for was the sword.
And thats what I had noticed as well. Dunno if that is a quality issue, which will be resolved with a replacement for example.
Overall the figure is a beast! Cant wait to place him to the other GT figures in my shelf after work :D

The first thing I actually did look for was the sword.
And thats what I had noticed as well. Dunno if that is a quality issue, which will be resolved with a replacement for example.
Overall the figure is a beast! Cant wait to place him to the other GT figures in my shelf after work :D
It looks similar to a paint defect I had on the Zacks buster sword. I would have asked kit to contact GT or wherever he gets stock for a replacement but it wasn’t an official order so I couldn’t. I would see if the seller would look into replacement because its just the one sword isn't it? wouldn't have thought it would be too outrageous to source a replacement.

Attachments

• 0CD54949-CDED-40AA-99B0-2B52FB0BCDBA.jpeg
    0CD54949-CDED-40AA-99B0-2B52FB0BCDBA.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
This looks so weird :

SO MANY thoughts on this picture. Coming in so fast and furious that the link between brain and finger tips are not fast enough to catch up and properly type anything coherent…

However I am cognizant enough to ask: this IS a joke post right?? I can’t read Japanese…but did that dude slap that GT headsculpt on V-toys body and say “yeah…it’s complete now”?

🤣🤣🤣

SO MANY thoughts on this picture. Coming in so fast and furious that the link between brain and finger tips are not fast enough to catch up and properly type anything coherent…

However I am cognizant enough to ask: this IS a joke post right?? I can’t read Japanese…but did that dude slap that GT headsculpt on V-toys body and say “yeah…it’s complete now”?

🤣🤣🤣
Here is the translation :
Gametoys Cloud's leftover head is set on another body & costume (non-gametoys) to make a muscular cloud lol

I have the ones that they came out originally and i wanted to get the remakes ones. The other Final Fantasy ones are the 12 inch, the neir ones i collectted are the brites, then they went back to the playart for the other. then i think came out with brites too for final fantasy 7 i was going to get them but couldnt figure out why their 100 when there half that usually. they come with nfts so i never got them.

Yeah this one is pretty nice. Will be interesting to see some folks share photos of the product in hand. I bet on FA Studio (and GT) so hopefully I don't regret not getting this one. I'm sure it will be impossible to get after it drops!

A lot of folks seem to be sleeping on the FanArt one because of the scale in particular, to the point that there are still 7 order slots left at FNC for it. I imagine you're right though, they'll vanish pretty quickly after in-hand photos start appearing (providing it turns out as good as it appears to be).

A lot of folks seem to be sleeping on the FanArt one because of the scale in particular, to the point that there are still 7 order slots left at FNC for it. I imagine you're right though, they'll vanish pretty quickly after in-hand photos start appearing (providing it turns out as good as it appears to be).
Yeah, it's humungo. :)

To me, FanArt's statues look like the sculptor's style more than the character. And they all look like they have a cold with the red paint on nose and eyes.

.. maybe they're just really busy

But I made my full payment.. and now silence. After what I just went through with CW/TS.. this is a bit disheartening.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230929_024302_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230929_024302_Chrome.jpg
    599.7 KB · Views: 0
Back