Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*sees Versus*
*sees throne*
*faints*
:thud:

SO HYPED.

Random, but I wasn't sure about Gundamnit since they seem to list things super early before official notice. But seeing as I got an invoice from them, they seem legit (I think...). Good to know. Never perused their wares until the initial GT frenzy last year.
Showzstore and Gundamit are the same store and both legit. They were able to source me a spare part for Gametoys Remake Cloud 6 months after release. They have been around for a while and even use their own custom store branded boxes and tape.

Edit: To add some insight into their pre-order system. They will put items up that are teased by many manufacturers. For Gametoys currently these happen to be Noctis and Aerith and you are able to put a preorder deposit. If these items never get produced, you can ask them for a refund on your deposit and in my experience, they have refunded within 1-3 days. Best practice though would be to wait until an item is actually listed by a manufacturer for order.

The system for depositing is more intended for their very popular third party Gundam and Transformers kits which go from pre-order to out of stock immediately upon manufacturer release as they typically do not advertise their products much before hand.

Last edited:
Some collectors in China have noted scratched Fusion Sword or even popped off casing holding the magnets for the smaller ones, presumly due to poor delivery and poor packaging.

These are on top of other similar cases such as broken visor and damaged bike for the deluxe version

Gametoys has already been working with the factory on improving the packaging for the next batches.

Some collectors in China have noted scratched Fusion Sword or even popped off casing holding the magnets for the smaller ones, presumly due to poor delivery and poor packaging.

These are on top of other similar cases such as broken visor and damaged bike for the deluxe version

Gametoys has already been working with the factory on improving the packaging for the next batches.

Ah fudge... last thing I wanna do is bother the retailer for replacements. Such a cumbersome process.

Maybe it’s a blessing in disguise that we overseas buyers are from a later batch..

Exactly why the black foam packaging was better. Not sure why they went with the cheaper clear plastic for these.

Oh no, I just got my shipping notification from Gundamit.

I hope mine arrives ok and would be really annoying if they changed the entire packaging etc… the thought makes my OCD flare up knowing I don’t have the latest release and that it’s a poor batch.

Do you have any pics of these damages for reference?

Oh no, I just got my shipping notification from Gundamit.

I hope mine arrives ok and would be really annoying if they changed the entire packaging etc… the thought makes my OCD flare up knowing I don’t have the latest release and that it’s a poor batch.

Do you have any pics of these damages for reference?

Deluxe or regular set? Either way, I'm worried about it.

Hopefully Kit starts getting stock soon if Gundamit have theirs. Anyone with a Giantoy order had shipping confirmation yet?

Gametoys has already been working with the factory on improving the packaging for
Exactly why the black foam packaging was better. Not sure why they went with the cheaper clear plastic for these.
Inflation and global supply surcharges, would make sense if they're trying to cheapen out to reduce shipping and production costs.

Seeing all these photos from China collectors. What a beauty!!

IMG_7477.jpeg
IMG_7476.jpeg

Got my GDI shipping notice as well… hopefully the QC/packing issues are less common than we fear
Looking at all these comments i'm wondering if in the later batch the QC would be addressed and i would hold off my GDI total payment. (Haven't been invoiced yet).

Looking at all these comments i'm wondering if in the later batch the QC would be addressed and i would hold off my GDI total payment. (Haven't been invoiced yet).
Honestly I might’ve done the same if I hadn’t paid mine off before hearing about them.
But I also wish someone here could show some of the examples of issues being found by Chinese collectors. Just be mindful, according to GDI’s policy they apparently ask for people to pay within 14 days of emailed invoices.

Fingers crossed that everyone’s turns out fine and there are only a few extreme exceptions, but at least a few of us here will be able to give our perspectives and experiences in the next couple weeks depending on shipping speed :panic::panic:

Back