Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gundamit is 100% legit, I bought Cloud with the Daytona on their website for a good price thanks to a user who posted it on this thread long time ago.

Sora and Roxas in 1/6 is a dream of mine 🥰 and of course Squall & Tidus
Same here, hope some company can consider making them, with or without license. but then again, Disney’s legal department is way scarier than Square’s, so better with😅

True, but I feel like Sora is one of its characters that Disney doesn't actually care about at all. It boggled my mind growing up why Disney never made Kingdom Hearts into something bigger. Granted, Disney wasn't the titan it is today back when KH1 came out, but kicking back earnings to Square-Enix would've been worth it for what the IP offered. Even though Marvel and Star Wars would later bring the "action" element to Disney's roster, KH was the only thing to do so in the worlds of classic animated characters. It was a win-win thematically. It all makes me wonder if it was Square-Enix that was super particular about how its properties could be handled (they did all the work, after all), and if so, that would bode better for us regarding a Game Toys Sora.

perhaps a body for the extra head in ac?
AC745E52-4D36-4D69-AEC8-5134FECD1D67.jpeg

Attachments

• 836479D4-C3E3-4220-9EB4-F9096F15A34C.jpeg
    836479D4-C3E3-4220-9EB4-F9096F15A34C.jpeg
    368.4 KB · Views: 0
True, but I feel like Sora is one of its characters that Disney doesn't actually care about at all. It boggled my mind growing up why Disney never made Kingdom Hearts into something bigger. Granted, Disney wasn't the titan it is today back when KH1 came out, but kicking back earnings to Square-Enix would've been worth it for what the IP offered. Even though Marvel and Star Wars would later bring the "action" element to Disney's roster, KH was the only thing to do so in the worlds of classic animated characters. It was a win-win thematically. It all makes me wonder if it was Square-Enix that was super particular about how its properties could be handled (they did all the work, after all), and if so, that would bode better for us regarding a Game Toys
You’re probably right, Japan’s IP law are incredibly strict with all the intricacies. I remember Sakurai, the maker of Smash Bros went through a tons of work to bring Sora into Smash. It’s not only the Square, but also Disney Japan which put a lot of block on it

You’re probably right, Japan’s IP law are incredibly strict with all the intricacies. I remember Sakurai, the maker of Smash Bros went through a tons of work to bring Sora into Smash. It’s not only the Square, but also Disney Japan which put a lot of block on it
I believe Nomura recently admitted that he was the roadblock, and that Disney was actually really gung-ho about it! He was worried that people might think he was trying to connect Smash Bros with KH lore in some way lol but then he decided to roll the dice

That's really interesting. I'm always impressed with fans' knowledge of these workings and appreciate the sharing of it.

Back