Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking of buying a detolf showcase at IKEA for my final fantasy figurines.
Does anyone here have detolf windows ?

Anyone here know where to get a second class body still ? Can only find it now for close to 300 so just curious if anyone here could guide me somewhere reliable that still has them

Anyone here know where to get a second class body still ? Can only find it now for close to 300 so just curious if anyone here could guide me somewhere reliable that still has them
That's not a terrible mark-up, honestly. It's only going to get more expensive. It was around $225~245 when released I believe. AFAIK most retailers are long sold out, and I wouldn't shake a stick at TW even if they offered 50% off :lol

I'm thinking of buying a detolf showcase at IKEA for my final fantasy figurines.
Does anyone here have detolf windows ?
The Ikea detolf works great for displaying 1/6 figures, and it's easy to set-up for lighting as well. I'm not sure what you mean by detolf windows, though. Do you mean like, backdrops? Photo backgrounds? If so, I can direct you to the website I used to custom make and print mine. Here's a pic of my display for reference. The 3rd spot is reserved for AC Cloud & Fenrir, the first scene in the movie where Fenrir was shown. :love: Patiently waiting for Tifa & Aerith on the 4th shelf, and then the display will be complete. 💕
small note: the Hardy Daytona/Fenrir won't fit in the standard size Ikea detolf, this Ikea detolf is 2x as big to accommodate room for the bikes.

display.jpg

The 3rd spot is reserved for AC Cloud & Fenrir, the first scene in the movie where Fenrir was shown. :love: Patiently waiting for Tifa & Aerith on the 4th shelf, and then the display will be complete. 💕
Clearly you also need a Genesis and Angeal on the top shelf with Sephiroth 🤓

Thank you for your answer 👍
Beautiful your detolf !
When I said Windows in fact it's the translation of the word vitrine into French ^^
Me it will be just to put 1 per floor and without a motorcycle.
And where to take furniture to raise a detolf ?

I found the 2nd class body around 160€ on the site lacitedesnuages.be

Thank you for your answer 👍
Beautiful your detolf !
When I said Windows in fact it's the translation of the word vitrine into French ^^
Me it will be just to put 1 per floor and without a motorcycle.
And where to take furniture to raise a detolf ?
Thanks! Ah yes. Vitrine, meaning glass cabinet. The Ikea one will work perfectly for you. And by 'raise a detolf', do you mean to elevate it off the floor? I'm sure any wooden/metal boxes would be suited to hold it, just make sure to use the hooks included with the detolf to secure it to the wall so it doesn't fall. Any other questions, ask away, I'm happy to try to help.

So are there any FB groups or something to follow that do a good job of keeping track of all the unofficial statues made for FF characters? I'm glad someone posted about those Sephiroth & Cloud ones earlier in the thread so I didn't miss out on those but theres been so many amazing ones that I never even knew were happening that I'd love to be more "in the know" so it doesn't happen again.

Seriously, hate that I missed the Vincent that Solar Studios did last summer. :cry:

Merci ! Ah oui. Vitrine, qui signifie armoire en verre. Celui d'Ikea fonctionnera parfaitement pour vous. Et par "élever un detolf", voulez-vous l'élever du sol ? Je suis sûr que toutes les boîtes en bois/métal seraient adaptées pour le contenir, assurez-vous simplement d'utiliser les crochets inclus avec le detolf pour le fixer au mur afin qu'il ne tombe pas. Toute autre question, posez-les, je suis heureux d'essayer d'aider.
As the detolf is not big enough, I have seen many people who have put a piece of furniture just below the detolf.
Here is a photo I found:

D5127A98-2CE8-4824-A59E-92F94FB4B89F.png

I will take a white detolf so I am looking for a white piece of furniture for the bottom

Buy one cube kallax from ikea in white.
Looks like I found there's a bookshelf style square here, and it can have drawer inserts into it. I never knew this was an option. Is it sturdy enough to handle all the weight? I might go pick up a couple tomorrow.

Is 1 cube of kallax a little fair ?
Because the width of the detolf is 43cm and the width of the kallax is 42cm

Is 1 cube of kallax a little fair ?
Because the width of the detolf is 43cm and the width of the kallax is 42cm
A CM difference is negligible if you center the detolf on the kallax, you're looking at a half cm on each side that it might go over.

Dont worry, its absolutely ok. Got full detols of 1/6 on them and even lighter resin statues on top for years.
Looks like I found there's a bookshelf style square here, and it can have drawer inserts into it. I never knew this was an option. Is it sturdy enough to handle all the weight? I might go pick up a couple tomorrow.
FB_IMG_1672859015873.jpg

Dont worry, its absolutely ok. Got full detols of 1/6 on them and even lighter resin statues on top for years.

View attachment 616281
Awesome! I ordered two and the inserts to put doors on the front of them for some storage. Though I may use the space to put some small statues or other figures, haven't decided yet. Gonna be a whole ordeal to take everything out of the cabinets, but it'll be nice to have them off the carpet after all these years.

I’m curious to know how the AC Cloud body test is going as it’s been months with the bent arm and writing on it.

Yeah it'd be nice to see how the new body holds up - hopefully it's positive news, given they're using it on the Death Note figures.

Back