Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a scratch on my buster sword. In contact with the store I bought it from to try and get a replacement, but they want me to ship my sword back and I am worried about it getting lost. Any recommendations for what color paint and type of paint would best cover up the scratch? Chrome, Silver, Aluminum? Spray, Acrylic? Thanks.View attachment 568462

I actually dont think that it looks like a 'error' if that helps you.
Together with these grayish lines and small bumps, to me that scratch looks like it belongs there
even if its not supposed to be there.
I think it could possibly look way worse if you try to paint over it with a slightly wrong color.
Because then it will look like a obvious paint mistake

I have a scratch on my buster sword. In contact with the store I bought it from to try and get a replacement, but they want me to ship my sword back and I am worried about it getting lost. Any recommendations for what color paint and type of paint would best cover up the scratch? Chrome, Silver, Aluminum? Spray, Acrylic? Thanks.View attachment 568462
That's an easy fix not worth all the hassle to post/swap the sword.

Find a silver CITADEL paint (They are water based and non corrosive, you can wipe it off if you made a mistake), you may need to adjust the color if the paint you get is too bright/too dark.

Once you are satisfied its the same color, dab the tip of your brush lightly onto the paint and 'dry' the paint on a piece of paper (You are going to do 'dry brushing').

Once the brush is ready for dry brushing, lightly dry-brush by dotting the spot, make 2-3 really thin layers or until you are satisfied.

Then we will be like:

Us: Holy cow bacon how did you fix it? can't see the scratched spot anymore on the sword!

bacon:
shia-labeouf-magic.gif

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice on how to fix it. It may be minor to most, but its under a display light in my cabinet and the focal point of the piece so ideally I'll be able to take care of it.

Is this the silver citadel paint you're talking about? Amazon.com
Yes that is the one, make sure you color match test first on a dark plastic leave it for 15 mins to dry and compare (adjust the color as required).

i have just received my daytrona from aliexpress... even if i have ordered the stand alone version, my daytrona include cloud's extra hands... very strange.

Yeah my Cloud / Daytona came with 2 sets of motorcycle hands. They were shipped separately and arrived a few days apart so not sure if that made a difference in terms of which box came with what 🤔

Yeah my Cloud / Daytona came with 2 sets of motorcycle hands. They were shipped separately and arrived a few days apart so not sure if that made a difference in terms of which box came with what 🤔
yes, but first i have purchased cloud alone... only after i have seen how cool it is i decided to buy tge daytrona, and received the limited one. Maybe in the ends gametoys has decided to add the extra hands in all the bikes. Or the seller bought the set combo and sell the 2 items separately

yes, but first i have purchased cloud alone... only after i have seen how cool it is i decided to buy tge daytrona, and received the limited one. Maybe in the ends gametoys has decided to add the extra hands in all the bikes. Or the seller bought the set combo and sell the 2 items separately
I think the seller only had combo sets and split them. When I bought my Cloud from him (recently bought the Daytona too just like you after seeing how awesome Cloud is in person :D) he had exactly 8 Clouds and 8 Daytonas as well as 12 combo sets. The single Clouds went real fast but the Daytonas were left. I could be totally wrong of course but if Id had to guess Id say he had a bunch of combos only.

I haven't even received my standalone Cloud yet. I'm not sure what the hold up is, all the other distributors seem to have released him but I haven't even gotten a shipping invoice yet.

They were fine with Sephiroth, only a few weeks behind but shipped him in like 3 days transit... For Cloud I'm getting a bit nervous. Waiting till end of Q1 and then I'm reaching out to their support again.

Edit: Needless to say I've pre-ordered my AC Cloud through Kit...
I am in the same boat where as my Sephiroth arrived just 3 days in transit, but still have not gotten anything for my Cloud + Daytona

i have just received my daytrona from aliexpress... even if i have ordered the stand alone version, my daytrona include cloud's extra hands... very strange.
My Deluxe came with missing extra hands! There they were! LOL!
I'm still waiting for those hands from KGH...

Oh what. Did they just send you a regular Cloud with the Deluxe? Or is there a spot in the packaging that was empty?

I'm hoping the same thing doesn't happen to me, KGH has been a headache for me lately.

Oh what. Did they just send you a regular Cloud with the Deluxe? Or is there a spot in the packaging that was empty?

I'm hoping the same thing doesn't happen to me, KGH has been a headache for me lately.
I received the regular Bike with Deluxe order.
The extra hands are included in the Bike package.
Either GameToys or KGH mixed it up somewhere

Last edited:
Anybody have a Cloud or Cloud + Bike set they are wanting to pass on? Missed the window and recently got a Sephiroth that needs a buddy haha! Paypal ready if you are and I am located in Southern California.

I think the seller only had combo sets and split them. When I bought my Cloud from him (recently bought the Daytona too just like you after seeing how awesome Cloud is in person :D) he had exactly 8 Clouds and 8 Daytonas as well as 12 combo sets. The single Clouds went real fast but the Daytonas were left. I could be totally wrong of course but if Id had to guess Id say he had a bunch of combos only.
does he still have the combos left? Looking to purchase if so!

If you are looking to sell the single cloud i know a guy that is interested.... and that guy is me haha.

does he still have the combos left? Looking to purchase if so!
Yes he does. And one Cloud without bike if Im not mistaken but he really upped the price on that one just a few weeks after I purchased mine. Search for DASONG2 Rare Toy Store on Aliexpress. :)

Back