Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered it from Iwstore2013 so it’s one of those debatable scam sellers from China.
I have some dealings with this seller in the past. I bought some stuff and they did deliver.

Crossing my fingers that you'll get yout Cloud safely.

Yep, fingers crossed.
i have bought my cloud from them too... never received it and he claim thet he mine was part of a second run programmed few months in the future. From what i read, this is a common way that he use to scam people. I have asked a refund from paypal

i have bought my cloud from them too... never received it and he claim thet he mine was part of a second run programmed few months in the future. From what i read, this is a common way that he use to scam people. I have asked a refund from paypal
And back to the unknown haha. Worse case is I've lost £150 as I pre-ordered back in August last year not knowing the risk. No way I'm getting a refund if it turns out to be a scam.

1644192149798.png
My cloud and bike from KGHobby... wtf

Might be because of Chinese New Year? China usually closed for a week for the CNY holiday.
Definitely. Kit is off till the 8th, and two different sellers I bought from on Ebay - 1 shipped and it sat there for a week not going anywhere, 2 didn't even ship yet but has an away message saying they're coming back on the 9th. Everything is on hold for the New Year.

I can tell you with 100% certainty that VTS took the in-game model for Cloud's boots. The under tread is a perfect match to the low poly model, even including all the telltale signs of just subdividing a low poly model that wasn't meant to be subdivided lol.
lol damn that's funny.

Sucks waiting for this, hopefully he arrives this week so I can see the awesome work put into this. Also I upgraded FF7 on PS5 as I hadn't finished it on PS4 and I'm hyped for when we get to part 2, Sephiroth was ruthless in that last mission. Lmao

ebay scammer had xiangwyan_0 listed as well. I've received my Cloud from them in 10 days with free shipping and customs shouldered.
Just had a response that “the supplier will release the product in 3 months” so I’ve pretty much lost all hope of ever seeing it from eBay.

Just had a response that “the supplier will release the product in 3 months” so I’ve pretty much lost all hope of ever seeing it from eBay.
What the hell does that even mean? In 3 months there will be another batch or what? A Clarification would be nice...

What the hell does that even mean? In 3 months there will be another batch or what? A Clarification would be nice...
I don't ever get anything more inciteful than that. The fact that someone has allegedly received it from them as well just screams scam to me right now. I guess if it comes it comes but I'm just hoping for a re-issue based of the popularity.

I don't ever get anything more inciteful than that. The fact that someone has allegedly received it from them as well just screams scam to me right now. I guess if it comes it comes but I'm just hoping for a re-issue based of the popularity.
So just to understand: You've ordered a Cloud from them and they did not shipped it at all, and the reason they gave is that they don't have it in stock. But kinda gave a you a promise that you may have one after 3 months. If that's the case then please report them and ask for your money back.

So just to understand: You've ordered a Cloud from them and they did not shipped it at all, and the reason they gave is that they don't have it in stock. But kinda gave a you a promise that you may have one after 3 months. If that's the case then please report them and ask for your money back.
So I ordered it in August for pre-sale saying as much and that they'd keep me updated. on 28th September they sent a "free gift" as the product wasn't released yet. Then between then and now its been "product is not yet released, would you like to wait or get a refund /exchange for another product". Now that I asked for a ETA because I have been told people have received it from the store and the numerous Images/videos online where I was given the "Supplier says it will be 3 months. would you like to wait".

So I ordered it in August for pre-sale saying as much and that they'd keep me updated. on 28th September they sent a "free gift" as the product wasn't released yet. Then between then and now its been "product is not yet released, would you like to wait or get a refund /exchange for another product". Now that I asked for a ETA because I have been told people have received it from the store and the numerous Images/videos online where I was given the "Supplier says it will be 3 months. would you like to wait".
and... would you?

If you ordered after the 7th of August raise a claim with eBay or Paypal NOW, you only get 6 months.

If you ordered after the 7th of August raise a claim with eBay or Paypal NOW, you only get 6 months.
Will do, I’m not sure how to go about it on the mobile app so I’m going to have to wait till I’m at pc again.

Last edited:
Back