Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I've been wondering. Since not all of us were able to secure one of these, how likely do you guys think we could potentially see another Cloud and/or Sephy for Part 2?
They're already doing a Advent Children Cloud so Part 2 is likely if GameToys is still around by the time that game even releases.

They're already doing a Advent Children Cloud so Part 2 is likely if GameToys is still around by the time that game even releases.
I'm sure they'll still be around maybe even become an official brand and get the license for their figures. If I was Square Enix I'd look at these figures as opportunity to make money. GT put a lot of work in and made some great figures I hope they continue making anime/manga figures and more game figures.

Last edited:
It's Square Enix and not Capcom.

I wouldn't want them to become official or licensed. That price will skyrocket especially that Square Enix tends to price their mediocre stuff quite high as it is.

It's Square Enix and not Capcom.

I wouldn't want them to become official or licensed. That price will skyrocket especially that Square Enix tends to price their mediocre stuff quite high as it is.
Your right It's Square Enix that's my mistake. I get it the price would be way worse if they became official nowadays the good thing about unlicensed companies is they give us high quality goods for fair price.

Anybody think they'll change the party's costumes up for Part 2?

Obviously in the original game they only wore the one costume for the whole thing, but it was only one game back then. Whereas with making a multi-part series, I can see them deciding to give characters a refresh inbetween titles. Give each title it's own look and feel. I'd say they've already experimented with giving characters new costumes besides just modern redesigns of the original looks with Yuffie's poncho.

My fiancee really enjoyed watching me play through the remake so I walked her through the original and she was baffled at how little the first game actually covered of the original. If the remake keeps this up it's gonna be 20 years to tell the whole story.

I'm sure they'll still be around maybe even become an official brand and get the license for their figures. If I was Square Enix I'd look at these figures as opportunity to make money. GT put a lot of work in and made some great figures I hope they continue making anime/manga figures and more game figures.
It would be best if square stayed as far away as possible from these to be honest. Them making money off of someone else’s figure designs when their own are as bad as they are wouldn’t be a good thing and it this point they’re going to be 5 figures deep square shouldn’t be involved

It would be best if square stayed as far away as possible from these to be honest. Them making money off of someone else’s figure designs when their own are as bad as they are wouldn’t be a good thing and it this point they’re going to be 5 figures deep square shouldn’t be involved
Yeah I realized that's for the best after all. The price for these are pretty good especially for the quality. I'm excited to get Cloud in, however I regret not getting the Daytona and I still need to pay off Sephiroth but I'm definitely in for whatever GT does.

square would sooner trashbin them or play whack a mole with their pop up companies, one of the reasons Square merch is so rotten is because they charge way overprice with their own home brand company, like bring arts, play arts kai, and other junk from their jewelry brands/lifestyle brands. They don't want a middle man, and if by some miracle they accquired the staff of gametoys, they would make less money, and the product would cost way more, Cloud and Daytona could easily be 500- 600 or more under Square, they're an incredibly greedy corp.

square would sooner trashbin them or play whack a mole with their pop up companies, one of the reasons Square merch is so rotten is because they charge way overprice with their own home brand company, like bring arts, play arts kai, and other junk from their jewelry brands/lifestyle brands. They don't want a middle man, and if by some miracle they accquired the staff of gametoys, they would make less money, and the product would cost way more, Cloud and Daytona could easily be 500- 600 or more under Square, they're an incredibly greedy corp.
Yes I understand that it's better for Game toys to remain an unofficial brand as they don't have any hindrance from the corporate side of the hobby.

More photos of AC Cloud

Attachments

• A4AB5D1B-C928-42E3-B242-E0678E2AC792.jpeg
    A4AB5D1B-C928-42E3-B242-E0678E2AC792.jpeg
    79.6 KB · Views: 83
  • FEE9CD84-CEC8-402C-AC89-541437D8A689.jpeg
    FEE9CD84-CEC8-402C-AC89-541437D8A689.jpeg
    56.7 KB · Views: 80
  • 3573F875-F405-4C2D-BE9D-8A69511CA7D2.jpeg
    3573F875-F405-4C2D-BE9D-8A69511CA7D2.jpeg
    133.6 KB · Views: 83
Yes I understand that it's better for Game toys to remain an unofficial brand as they don't have any hindrance from the corporate side of the hobby.
Square Enix pretty much severed every ties with 3rd party studios during their first figures, when they were together with Kotobukiya. Their price skyrocketed after that. They have their own figures, their own store. Every money is theirs. I hope that GT will keep to themselves. I've read stories that for Resident Evil, Capcom basically ordered the creator studio to make the headsculpt ugly. :) I'll post the screenshot and the image in a minute.

My fiancee really enjoyed watching me play through the remake so I walked her through the original and she was baffled at how little the first game actually covered of the original. If the remake keeps this up it's gonna be 20 years to tell the whole story.
7 Parts. :LOL:

Damn the gametoys Fenrir looks like it might have actual functioning weapon storage?

I know it's proto but I hope the vest color will be adjusted, it shouldn't be flat black.

Skipping on Fenrir (maybe..possibly..) since I'm getting Daytona but man does AC Cloud look good. I really don't like having multiple figures of the same character but I always really liked his AC look. Super tempting. I'd be more than happy with just the core 7 Remake team though.

It's also a real slim chance but getting his Kingdom Heart design would also be cool but that's a far away hope. Always liked that unique random design they did for him.

HgtAkvE.png
rwUQ7Xy.jpg

Back