Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, that looks awesome.

Glad to see they made him in scale too, he towers over Cloud.

Is it? I see Sephiroth is 185cm tall. So a usual 30cm figure is the right scale, a little bit below 31cm is acceptable. But the figure is listed as 34cm tall. That is quite overkill IMO. He would be almost 2 meters tall in real scale. It is pretty great looking btw

PC gamers, people from Texas, and vegans when they don't mention what they are every 10 minutes
6290d0326cf45644d2068aeb68e29193.jpg

Is it? I see Sephiroth is 185cm tall. So a usual 30cm figure is the right scale, a little bit below 31cm is acceptable. But the figure is listed as 34cm tall. That is quite overkill IMO. He would be almost 2 meters tall in real scale. It is pretty great looking btw

It seems FF characters heights are pretty inconsistent. Zack Fair is supposed to be 6'1" or 6'3" but Sephiroth towers over him in Crisis Core.

Im getting it. Ive always loved Sephiroths design. And those pauldrons look absolutely perfect. My thought is always Cloud is 5 foot 7, Zack 6 foot 1, Sephiroth 6 foot 3, and Barrett at 6 foot 5. Sorry I cant use the apostrophe as itll get weird through tapatalk.

I searched on some forums and most said SE is inconsistent about the height. In FF7 Sephiroth probably is 185cm, but in other game he could be almost 2m tall. That's about 34cm if converted to 1/6 scale. I guess GameToys went with that reference.
Screenshot_2021-02-08-12-12-46-384_com.miui.gallery.jpg

I searched on some forums and most said SE is inconsistent about the height. In FF7 Sephiroth probably is 185cm, but in other game he could be almost 2m tall. That's about 34cm if converted to 1/6 scale. I guess GameToys went with that reference.
View attachment 505642
This is the FF7 Remake height for all the characters. I'd say Seph being a good 1-1.5 inches taller than Cloud in 1/6 scale form seems right.

EXvbpVbXkAM0MkN

EeCJ65EVoAACJk9

release by Q4/2021
Full price: $285
Non refundable deposit: $35

Product placement list:
The total height of the character is about 34CM
- GameToys' new and independently developed quadricomponent male *1 GTBD-003
(back hole for wing connector mounting)
- Head sculpture *1 (normal expression)
- Replacement hand *8
- Doll display bracket *1 (waist clip serpentine tube)
- Shoulder armor *2 (each shoulder armor is divided into 3 pieces, magnet adsorption, shoulder armor can be removed separately)
- waist strap *1
- Arm cover *2
- Belt ornament *1(with 4 feather shape hanging ornament)
- belt *3
(winding layers are complex, it is recommended to wear and take off as little as possible)
- Special buckle *18
- Shoes *2 (pair of "handmade leather boots")

Clothing:
- Black leather garment *1 (selection of high quality leather material, pattern offset printing and embossing process, coat tail inlaid metal wire can be shaped)
Note: a small hole will be cut at the back of the leather garment for wing mounting.
- Black leather pants *1

Weapon accessories:
- Masamune nodachi *1 (alloy blade, total length about 36CM)
- Black One Wing *1 (hand-made feathered wings with wire to shape)
- wing connector *1

***Preorder gift***
- Head sculpture *1 (eyes closed)

I snagged two sephiroth's and 3 day shipping to the USA

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210208-094323_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210208-094323_Chrome.jpg
    208.6 KB · Views: 111
Back