Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks too good. Those eyes have to be touched up in Photoshop.

The headsculpt looks too smooth to be a legit product.

I mean, it looks like a CG render ... it can't be that good.

Good lord did GameToys knock it out of the park. Looks like a straight rip off the actual in-game model. That face is crazy good looking. Those eyes. :clap

PLEASE give us a Tifa and Aerith. I hope they do the entire gang to be honest. I can't wait to have these two on the shelf.

20201010_133751_077__84071.1602437483.1000.1200.jpg

l4k8PlC.jpg

Just need to see how Cloud turns out.

Just look at their recent release of Ichigo. Zero downgrade from the prototype. I have high hopes for their future figures.

kjjcVHF.jpg

gtEMt6c.jpg

Last edited:
To good to be true, lets see how cloud turns out

I mean yeah Ichigo looks amazing but some times they just do a decent first job and then they start to release crap

Sent from my Mi MIX 2 using Tapatalk

Anyone know if Gametoys have a website where they can be contacted directly? I'm a huge OG FFVII fan, more so a Sephiroth fan than any other character in the game; I would love to get their figure, but not if the clothes and wing are made from animal derived materials. I just want to know directly from them, if Sephiroth's clothes are animal derived leather, and if they would be willing to sell the figure without the feathered wing in case the clothes are synthetic materials only. The wing I don't really care for, if it was sculpted plastic, I would be willing to pay for it but not if it's actual feathers.

Anyone know if Gametoys have a website where they can be contacted directly? I'm a huge OG FFVII fan, more so a Sephiroth fan than any other character in the game; I would love to get their figure, but not if the clothes and wing are made from animal derived materials. I just want to know directly from them, if Sephiroth's clothes are animal derived leather, and if they would be willing to sell the figure without the feathered wing in case the clothes are synthetic materials only. The wing I don't really care for, if it was sculpted plastic, I would be willing to pay for it but not if it's actual feathers.
They don't seem to have any social media page outside of Weibo so it'll be hard to contact them directly.

All I have is their spec sheet for the figure but it doesn't indicate the information you want.

GameToys Sephiroth 1/6 Action Figure

Product number: GT-003

Product placement list:

The total height of the character is about 34CM
- GameToys' new and independently developed quadricomponent male *1 GTBD-003
(back hole for wing connector mounting )
- Head sculpture *1 (normal expression)
- Replacement hand *8
- Doll display bracket *1 (waist clip serpentine tube)
- Shoulder armor *2 (each shoulder armor is divided into 3 pieces, magnet adsorption, shoulder armor can be removed separately)
- waist strap *1
- Arm cover *2
- Belt ornament *1(with 4 feather shape hanging ornament)
- belt *3
(winding layers are complex, it is recommended to wear and take off as little as possible)
- Special buckle *18
- Shoes *2 (pair of "handmade leather boots")

Clothing:
- Black leather garment *1 (selection of high quality leather material, pattern offset printing and embossing process, coat tail inlaid metal wire can be shaped)
Note: a small hole will be cut at the back of the leather garment for wing mounting.
- Black leather pants *1

Weapon accessories:
- Masamune nodachi *1 (alloy blade, total length about 36CM)
- Black One Wing *1 (hand-made feathered wings with wire to shape)
- wing connector *1

They don't seem to have any social media page outside of Weibo so it'll be hard to contact them directly.

All I have is their spec sheet for the figure but it doesn't indicate the information you want.

Thanks for trying to help! I had already seen those specs from OSK sales page of the figure. Whom I already contacted, but they told me they won't be getting the figure directly from Gametoys and that they won't respond to such questions. Which is really weird to me. I might just have to wait for the figure to be parted out, if it ever does.

Its probably real feathers but fake leather. Waiting for KG Hobby to put this up.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Don't worry it's going to be pleather/fake leather

Unlike you I would gladly pay more for original leather [emoji36]

Don't worry it's going to be pleather/fake leather

Unlike you I would gladly pay more for original leather [emoji36]

There are no regulations regarding using terms that most people take to mean "fake leather," like PU leather, faux leather, or vegan leather. So there are "fake" leathers made with real animal derived leather remains, but are still considered fake, because it's not entirely made out of animal hide. Unless something is certified vegan, it might contain shavings from actual animal hide -- and even then, it's a bit sketchy. That's why it worries me, because there are no regulations, more so in places where animal cruelty is not seeing as an issue. I hope it is as you say, and the fabric is actually fake leather with no hide shavings in it, but I won't hold my breath to it, unless I can actually ask Gametoys directly or they list the actual materials they are using and not just "leather," without noting if it's legitimate animal hide or synthetic with no animal remains. :)

There are no regulations regarding using terms that most people take to mean "fake leather," like PU leather, faux leather, or vegan leather. So there are "fake" leathers made with real animal derived leather remains, but are still considered fake, because it's not entirely made out of animal hide. Unless something is certified vegan, it might contain shavings from actual animal hide -- and even then, it's a bit sketchy. That's why it worries me, because there are no regulations, more so in places where animal cruelty is not seeing as an issue. I hope it is as you say, and the fabric is actually fake leather with no hide shavings in it, but I won't hold my breath to it, unless I can actually ask Gametoys directly or they list the actual materials they are using and not just "leather," without noting if it's legitimate animal hide or synthetic with no animal remains. :)

Have you actually been able to find any information for that sort of thing from any of these 1/6 companies? I've never really seen anyone care for that sort of thing in this community so it's interesting to see someone bring it up. I figured that sort of information is never really given from any of these companies but maybe they do give it out if asked directly.

Wow amazing you do seem to care , good look asking gametoys about it [emoji106]

Whoever is in charge of Game Toys is keeping a low profile to avoid lack of licensing issues so I doubt they care about answering questions about materials.

Have you actually been able to find any information for that sort of thing from any of these 1/6 companies? I've never really seen anyone care for that sort of thing in this community so it's interesting to see someone bring it up. I figured that sort of information is never really given from any of these companies but maybe they do give it out if asked directly.

I have received replies from a few companies with social media accounts. I don't purchase a lot of 1:6 figures, just a few based on my favorite characters. Sephiroth is probably my all-time favorite, if contacting Gametoys or just learning which materials are used fails, I'll just purchase the parts that are not fabric loosely.

Wow amazing you do seem to care , good look asking gametoys about it [emoji106]

I do. I was born to vegan parents, and I am still vegan at almost forty years of age. I wouldn't risk my personal beliefs for a figure. Thanks for your good luck wishes! :)

Good lord did GameToys knock it out of the park. Looks like a straight rip off the actual in-game model. That face is crazy good looking. Those eyes. :clap

PLEASE give us a Tifa and Aerith. I hope they do the entire gang to be honest. I can't wait to have these two on the shelf.

20201010_133751_077__84071.1602437483.1000.1200.jpg

l4k8PlC.jpg

Forgive my ignorance, but is this an official figure?

Back