Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need that sephiroth[emoji36]

I also think the hair needs a little bit of work but overall it looks fantastic

Gametoys it's the new hope for ff figures

I personally can't stand the playarts kai , mostly because their QC and those crazy prices

Sent from my Mi MIX 2 using Tapatalk

Hair looks good to me. Not sure what needs to be improved in that area. Looks like his hair from the Remake version.

Love how they did his wing as well. Wonder if it can be bended and posed to be a bit more closed so that he fits in a detolf with Cloud. Ready for the preorder!

final-fantasy-vii-remake-sephiroth-4.jpg

Hair looks good to me. Not sure what needs to be improved in that area. Looks like his hair from the Remake version.

Love how they did his wing as well. Wonder if it can be bended and posed to be a bit more closed so that he fits in a detolf with Cloud. Ready for the preorder!

final-fantasy-vii-remake-sephiroth-4.jpg

It looks like hardened glue. Especially at the ends.

About the hair guys. It looks good to me and it seems somewhat posable. Either way it's better than play arts kai so please take my money gametoys. My ichigo looks great minus the headsculpt that hasn't arrived yet. Definitely will be buying gametoys from now on

I?ll probably buy it, dont get me wrong, but the hair just doesnt look good to me. I guess they were going for a thinner near the ends effect :dunno

Play arts vs GAMETOYS. Pick your poison. Gametoys it is for me

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 183
  • FB_IMG_1611752138476.jpg
    FB_IMG_1611752138476.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 180
The hair sculpt looks fantastic and accurate. Dunno how else they could've done it.

My only concern is if they'll actually be able to keep the tips that sharp in production.

The hair sculpt looks fantastic and accurate. Dunno how else they could've done it.

My only concern is if they'll actually be able to keep the tips that sharp in production.

I'd rather they just kept it all solid silver instead of having some parts be transluscent. The top of his hair looks fine, but down towards the tips is where my issue is.

Didn't really notice the hair until it was pointed out. Not really bothered by it.

Just glad that they're actually making him in 1/6 form. :clap

Last edited:
I see what you mean by the translucent tips, but the rest looks so good it doesn't bother me that much. It's a prototype so things can always be adjusted.

This makes me hope they will make Tifa with sculpted hair.

damn it , ENIX needs to be bannned from toy industry or at least they should let Bandai or Medicom produce their toys

I agree! And they don't license out final fantasy at all so the only way to get a decent collection is to go unlicensed approach. Play arts kai is great if priced $60 ballpark. But anything higher makes it overpriced. Gametoys really impressed me with the ichigo. I'll admit I'm a minority with pre ordering VTS cloud over GT. But this sephiroth piece is a masterpiece

$60 is a bit ridiculous in 2021. These figures are 10 in.+... figmas which are 6 inch are hitting $100 these days.

$60 is a bit ridiculous in 2021. These figures are 10 in.+... figmas which are 6 inch are hitting $100 these days.

you're absolutely right but if i pay 50 dollars more than play arts kai you get better detail, bigger figure, better accessories. its a no brainer tbh. Unless you need your collection to be licensed, but if you dont mind unlicensed then VTS/GAMETOYS are FTW

$60-80 is about all I'd pay for PAK. That's all they should retail for considering they're all plastic and no fabric.

They're like Sideshow figures, laughably overpriced for what they offer.

to be fair figmas have better details, better paintjob And QC in general I mean for the price and the scale well... at least they dont look like a cheap bootleg

Back